Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-27-2014, 09:44 AM
Supreme Fan

My Simpsons Tattoo

Hi everyone!

I have started this thread, as this Wednesday, I am going to be getting a Simpsons tattoo, and wanted to share it with you. It's going to be a full leg sleeve with pictures from some of my favourite episodes, the Treehouse of Horror series. A couple of weeks ago, I gave my tattoo artist a load of pictures I had for ideas of what to include and she has used these to sketch some ideas.

So far, we are including:
  • Evil Krusty Doll
  • Itchy & Scratchy (Not so much TOH, but still in there because of the violence lol)
  • Loads of Homer clones
  • Count Burns
  • Bart vampire bats
  • Bart's evil twin Hugo, holding Milhouse's decapitated head
  • Bart as vampire, biting Lisa
  • Homer going crazy in 'The Shinning'
  • Kang/Kodos and Maggie Alien

As you can tell, theres a lot to go in, but there's still more we are hoping to fit more in. I am yet to see designs for these:
  • Marge as a witch
  • Piece of paper with 'Bart Simpsons Soul'
  • Willie from the episode 'Nightmare On Evergeen Terrace'
  • Some background items

So, I look forward to hearing your thoughts. I will be putting pictures up soon, though, obviously, it will not be finished in my first session. However, this just means I can share with you how it is progressing
Also, does anyone on here have a Simpsons tattoo, or thought about getting one?
Homer: "To start press any key. Where's the any key? I see 'Esc', 'Kah-Taral' and 'Pig-Up'. There doesn't seem to be any Any Key! Ooh... All this computing hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a Tab.

The Simpsons Board
Old 01-27-2014, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh how about Homer killing Zombie Flanders?
Old 01-28-2014, 06:04 AM
Supreme Fan

This just reminded me, I am having the Devil Flanders in there somewhere too!
Homer: "To start press any key. Where's the any key? I see 'Esc', 'Kah-Taral' and 'Pig-Up'. There doesn't seem to be any Any Key! Ooh... All this computing hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a Tab.

The Simpsons Board
Old 01-28-2014, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Donut head Homer.
Emily
Old 01-29-2014, 09:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb (View Post)
Donut head Homer.
Another one we've considered, though it all depends on space. Hopefully, the lower leg will be all TOH, then going up the leg we will start to move into Futurama characters.

Today was the first session. After four hours, I have quite a lot on my leg. There's some pictures at the bottom, I will just write out here a little explanation of what is in there.

We have the evil Krusty doll at the top, with loads of Homer clones below him. Included are Peter Griffin (we went for a picture of him naked, ), the Nerdy looking clone, and one like the Tracey Ullman Homer saying "let's all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes!" We have Itchy and Scratchy either side of the mass of clones and at the bottom, Homer going crazy, with the writing 'No Tv and No Beer Make Homer Go Crazy' (this is going to be repeated in the background a few more times, to look like the writing on the wall).
Enjoy looking at the pictures and I look forward to reading your comments. More shall follow when I have my next session.

The Simpsons Board
Old 01-29-2014, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

WOW. It looks so cool!
Old 01-29-2014, 10:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks very much Obviously it will look a lot better when we get the colour in. My next session will probably be focusing on the outlining/shading for the next part.

The Simpsons Board
Old 01-29-2014, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Itchy and Scratchy look like they're out to get the clones. It's like shooting fish in a barrel!
Old 01-29-2014, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love it so much!
What about blinkie?
Emily
Old 01-30-2014, 04:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Blinkie will hopefully be one of the background items, along with many others such as a can of Duff, the gravestone saying "Homer Simpson, Unloved By All", and a Happy Little Elf or two.
Also, my tattooist came up with an idea of maybe using the Movie logo donut to create an ankle bracelet.

And Grilka, you just described exactly what I thought when I first saw the artwork for the tattoo. It really does look like the clones are being attacked by Itchy and Scratchy.

Finaly, I forgot to say earlier, there is also a clone of Homer with no face, just an ear, see if you can find him. To help, there is one in this picture:

The Simpsons Board
Old 01-30-2014, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha that's sweet, you really thought of everything!
Old 01-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks, I've actually been considering a Simpsons tattoo for quite a while now. I always find it's best not to rush it too much when it comes to tattoos.
I had actually forgotten about the No-Face Homer though and he wasn't going to be in it. However, at one point when I was getting the tattoo done, the tattooist said to me "I just realised there is a Homer in this picture without a face". She showed it to me and it reminded me straight away, so we decided to put it in.

The Simpsons Board
Old 01-30-2014, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3tr0_gam3r (View Post)
Finaly, I forgot to say earlier, there is also a clone of Homer with no face, just an ear, see if you can find him.
I think I found him. Just like the picture, faceless clone Homer is behind the clone with the square lens glasses.
Old 01-31-2014, 05:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grilka (View Post)
I think I found him. Just like the picture, faceless clone Homer is behind the clone with the square lens glasses.
Yeah, on the tattoo, he is just above the nerdy one, by Peter Griffin's elbow.

The Simpsons Board
Old 02-02-2014, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

What about the car Homer designed with Herb?
Emily