Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Most memorable scene

It doesn't have to be from a favorite episode...what's the scene you remember the most?

Mine would be one from Bart the Daredevil. Lance Murdoch jumped over the pool filled with eels, sharks, etc., and 1 lion. After the jump he drives back up the ramp and parks the bike at the edge of the pool. While waving to the crowd, Lance and the bike tip over into the pool. He's trying to crawl out of the pool -- the lion is pulling him back in.

In general that episode was funny, but I always remember that particular scene.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Addicted Fan

I absolutely love that one scene in the episode where Marge becomes a cop, and Homer puts police tape around Flanders house.

Hahahahahaha! You thought your family was dead! Hahahahahahaha! They're not...but you thought they were! Hahahahaahaha! But they're not!

I always remember how cute Homers nose looks right at the end [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].
Old 04-22-2004, 04:58 PM
New Fan

My favorite scene is in the same episode in Bart the Daredevil. When Homer jumped that big jump that bart was supposed to be jumping, which then resulted to Homer falling down. After Homer fell, he was taken to an ambulance which then crashes to the wall in front of it and drops Homer back down the huge canyon.

I will always remember how funny and hilarious Homer looks when falling.
Old 04-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I dont remember the episode but this the way my favorite scene goes...

HOMER: The greatest award I ever got was being named Worlds Greatest Dad. (Homer holds up a Mug that says 'Worlds Greatest Dad')

LISA: You bought that yourself Dad, because it was filled With Gummy Worms...

BART: And you wanted to use them to catch a Gummy Fish.

HOMER: Well it worked didn't it?

(Camera Pans to the Right to show a Mounted Gummy Fish,
Homer Rips off a Piece and eats it)
Old 04-30-2004, 02:08 AM
Addicted Fan

For some reason, the orginal Treehouse of Horror sticks in my mind,

Bart: This story is so scary you'll wet your pants.

Grandpa: Too late!

And it was the first time we saw the Hallowe'eny style of credits, Matt 'The Bat' Groening, etc.
Old 05-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Well...I just saw the one from last week, the one about Homer and Marge trying to ditch Bart and Lisa to go on vacation. There was a scene where Grandpa drove for hours with an "Eemore" mascot trapped under the car. Since I'm an Eeyore fan, when I saw that, I was like [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

They were so mean to Eeyore (or Eemore [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )! Then, the mascot was like "Everything has to happen to Eemore..." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2004, 02:03 PM
New Fan

I always liked the treehouse of horror eps, so I have to say when Willie was supposed to be Freddy Kreuger and he came back at the end and gets off the bus and says "boo!" and then he has to chase the bus because he left his gun on the seat and then his shoe falls of and Willie's still chasing the bus..

..and in "the shinning" when Homer makes a scary face while chasing Marge up the stairs and he turns, looks in the mirror, sees himself, gets scared, and falls down the stairs.

gosh I love the simpsons!
Old 06-25-2004, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

My favorite memories of The Simpsons would have to be all the Halloween specials. Each year I enjoy all of them.

I also really loved the ep where Maggie said her first word and that was "Daddy". It was so cute.

And the last one would have to be Lisa's Wedding. I liked seeing all three of the kids grown up.
My LJ
Old 06-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

When Homer's in the devil suit and he's like "I am evil Homer." yeah that's the only one that comes to mind right now.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:33 PM
New Fan

I like the scene when Ralph gets a low grade for english:

Ralph: Me fail english? Thats umpossible!
I like eggs. Do you like eggs? Everyone likes eggs. Oh no! The evil thing that everyone thought was good but it was actually evil is waking up and chasing me with a axe just waiting to chop my head off. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 CURRY
I am just being random
Old 08-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

It's gotta be when Bart shoplifts from try'n'save, with the end scene, Marge thinking he's shoplifted again, but its actually a thoughtful present for her, with the receipt on it So cute!
Old 08-10-2004, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

I love when the family is in Australia. Homer is enthralled with the fact that the American embassy is American soil and is jumping back and forth between the two until the marine decks him saying, "Here in American we don't tolerate that kind of crap, sir!"
Old 08-10-2004, 08:01 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I love the Christmas scenes, especially the one with the Simpsons singing about Rudolph.

All: Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows.
(Bart: Like a lightblub!)
(Homer: Bart!)

All of the other reindeer,
Used to laugh and call him names.
(Lisa: Like Pergola!)
(Homer: Lisa!)

They never let poor Rudolph,
Join in any reindeer games.
(Bart: Like strip poker!)
(Homer: I'm warning you two!)

Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Santa came to say,
(Marge: Take it Homer!)

Homer: err... Rudolph, get your nose over here, so
you can drive my sleigh... today.
(Marge: Ohh, Homer...)

All: Then all of the reindeer loved him,
And they shouted out with glee:
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
You'll go down in history!
(Bart: Like Attila the H- (Homer starts choking him) ugh, urk!)
(Homer: You little... grrrr!)
Old 08-10-2004, 11:45 PM
Extreme Fan

i'd have to say the one where homer flies over that "canyon" on barts sk8board and like gets all beat up falling down the mountain, then when he gets rescued the ambulance crashes and homer falls out and falls down the mountain again...

they show that as a memory but i never see the ep.

Christy
Old 08-11-2004, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Little Miss Lovely*
i'd have to say the one where homer flies over that "canyon" on barts sk8board and like gets all beat up falling down the mountain, then when he gets rescued the ambulance crashes and homer falls out and falls down the mountain again...

they show that as a memory but i never see the ep.

Christy
It's Bart the Daredevil, from Season 1. It's the same one with Lance Murdoch falling in the pool.