Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Million Dollar Maybe - Episode Discussion

From The Simpsons Archive

Million Dollar Maybe
Episode #MABF03

Homer brushes off being with Marge at a wedding so he can buy a lottery ticket, which ends up winning a million dollars, but he's so afraid to tell Marge the truth that he has to give gifts to his family anonymously.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

My brother and I saw the scene where Grampa and Jasper were playing tennis on the Wii. When they finished, their characters shook hands. In real life, both of them were a couple of feet away from each other, moving their controllers to shake hands. My brother and I couldn't stop laughing because the family was playing Wii before and after dinner.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was just watching this episode on Channel 4+1. I didn't really like it. Why would Homer think Marge wouldn't just be happy with a million dollars, regardless of whether he skipped the wedding roast or not? I know Homer is stupid, but not that much. Also, Bart almost told Marge about Homer's secret even though Homer gave him all those expensive gifts. I don't like that. The "train simulation" and "Neanderthal Homer" scenes were very annoying as well. I was hoping Milhouse being Bart's rickshaw driver would become a minor sub-plot, as it seemed funny. Maybe in an upcoming episode, they could do that?

On the bright side, Moe's line about going around town and randomly saying "You forgot to give me my cut" in the hope that it'd be applicable was very funny. Also, I found out that the song that goes "WOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAH WOAHOAHOAHOAHOAH something something for some reason I can't explain, something something something ane yada yada yada" was by Coldplay. I never knew that.