Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2007, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

Ideas for future episodes

If there's a thread about this, let me know and close this one

What would you like to see in future episodes?

So I was reading everyone's posts from the recent Halloween episode. No, I haven't seen it, unfortunately (?) but for some reason, I had an image pop up in my head about them doing a Halloween special that parodied IT (Stephen King...and if they did The Shining parody...they could try to pull this off.) with Krusty as Pennywise.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Yamiko (View Post)

What would you like to see in future episodes?

So I was reading everyone's posts from the recent Halloween episode. No, I haven't seen it, unfortunately (?) but for some reason, I had an image pop up in my head about them doing a Halloween special that parodied IT (Stephen King...and if they did The Shining parody...they could try to pull this off.) with Krusty as Pennywise.
Well, if I had the time, I could write a kick-ass THoH that would blow this years out of the water (and that's not sayin much) and here's my Trilogy of Horror:

"7402"
After Maude's death, Homer and the family are subjected to their house being haunted by the irritated ghost of Maude Flanders and are trapped in it and have to figure out a way to get help.

"The Darker Shade of The Blues"
Lisa recieves a second saxaphone from the King Toot's going out of business sale, but she soon realizes it gives her even better sax playing skills, but makes her a darker, more evil individuual that even scares Bart to death.

"Bart's Mind is a terrible place to visit"
When Bart is found out to be alergic to bees the hard way, the bee sting causes his brain to swell and thus leads to unconciousness. Unfortunetly, all drug-based therapys aren't working and Bart's brain might be jumped started from the inside. So, in desperate attempt at salvation, Homer and Marge decide to take Bart to the Cell and merge their thought patterns with their son's, but find out they're entering the dark, mischevious world of Bart's inner thoughts. Now they must survive Bart's inner demons and then Bart's core-conciousness, or be trapped in Bart's mind for the rest of their lives.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Krusty as Pennywise would be great to see. Pennywise was such a freaky clown
Old 11-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieanderic (View Post)
Well, if I had the time, I could write a kick-ass THoH that would blow this years out of the water (and that's not sayin much) and here's my Trilogy of Horror:

"7402"
After Maude's death, Homer and the family are subjected to their house being haunted by the irritated ghost of Maude Flanders and are trapped in it and have to figure out a way to get help.

"The Darker Shade of The Blues"
Lisa recieves a second saxaphone from the King Toot's going out of business sale, but she soon realizes it gives her even better sax playing skills, but makes her a darker, more evil individuual that even scares Bart to death.

"Bart's Mind is a terrible place to visit"
When Bart is found out to be alergic to bees the hard way, the bee sting causes his brain to swell and thus leads to unconciousness. Unfortunetly, all drug-based therapys aren't working and Bart's brain might be jumped started from the inside. So, in desperate attempt at salvation, Homer and Marge decide to take Bart to the Cell and merge their thought patterns with their son's, but find out they're entering the dark, mischevious world of Bart's inner thoughts. Now they must survive Bart's inner demons and then Bart's core-conciousness, or be trapped in Bart's mind for the rest of their lives.
I would definitely love to see/read those! Especially the one about Maude Flanders
Old 11-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think the thread is ok. I had to check this one first:
http://www.fanforum.com/f62/what-wou...-season-18359/

The thread is about what wish list items we'd like to see and not necessarily plotlines like this thread.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grilka (View Post)
I think the thread is ok. I had to check this one first:
http://www.fanforum.com/f62/what-wou...-season-18359/

The thread is about what wish list items we'd like to see and not necessarily plotlines like this thread.
Hmm...well, I just looked over that thread Cin. It seems they're just listing what they want to see happen rather than the potential plot lines
Old 11-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Jake- love your TOH ideas, I would definitely love to see those stories
Old 11-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hmm...well, I just looked over that thread Cin. It seems they're just listing what they want to see happen rather than the potential plot lines
Yeah, I'm saying no thread closure because they are different.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:17 AM
Supreme Fan

I was just about to open a new thread similar to this, but since this one's here, I guess I'll just bump this one

Anyway, there's often a bit of talk about new ideas for future episodes, so I thought I'd ask, do you have any ideas for episodes you would really like to see?
Homer: "To start press any key. Where's the any key? I see 'Esc', 'Kah-Taral' and 'Pig-Up'. There doesn't seem to be any Any Key! Ooh... All this computing hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a Tab.

The Simpsons Board
Old 04-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't mind seeing an episode where Milhouse isn't as clingy, like the one when he was brooding after his parents went missing.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I think it would be interesting for something to happen where Milhouse becomes the so-called 'leader' of the friendship between him and Bart. It would be nice to see how he and Bart cope with the role reversal.
Homer: "To start press any key. Where's the any key? I see 'Esc', 'Kah-Taral' and 'Pig-Up'. There doesn't seem to be any Any Key! Ooh... All this computing hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a Tab.

The Simpsons Board