Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

They wasted a whole series of Moe tributes because they didn't have one prank call. I saw a post about a petition to get those back. If one's been started, where's a link to get it back?
God bless, Jason Scott Irelan
Old 05-16-2017, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

In what episode did Moe grow a brain and figure out that Bart was the one who'd been doing the calls? In the episode where they go to England and meet Tony Blair, he said he'd like to have him prank call him. Was that a reference to an episode that never aired?

I about laughed my butt off in the episode where a real principal Skinner shows up when Homer was eating dog food and when Bart did the pledge of allegiance. The one where they went to Jerusalem had a funny moment too because Homer interrupted with an inappropriate outburst about his swimsuit when Flanders was trying to read the Bible. I know it's not right to make fun of God like that, but I still couldn't help laughing a little. I'm not the judge of the writers; and if it was up to me, I'd give the writers an easy break because I've been known to laugh when people make insulting jokes about me. Who knows? Maybe it's not considered blasphemy or something. Another hilarious scene was the episode where Millhouse's parents split up, and Homer was in his under shorts at the last minute for that party.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have an idea for a prank phone call if they haven't used it yet. Anita Barfnfart. What do the rest of you girl and guys think about that one?
Old 05-25-2017, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Bart's already used Anita Bath.