Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Double Feature - 4/25 discussion

No, the episode isn't called "Double Feature". Two Simpsons episodes will be shown back to back, one new, the other a repeat.

From The Simpsons Archive

Catch 'Em if You Can
FABF14
Bart, Lisa, and Grampa (and maybe Maggie too; it's not clear) are going to Miami when they discover that Homer and Marge went there on their own...and when Homer and Marge give them the slip, "The Simpsons are going...all over the place!"

Today I am a Clown
FABF01

Krusty decides to have the bar Mitzvah he didn't have as a kid, but while he gets ready for it, Homer guest hosts his show.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Total Fan

Wouldn't it be great if we could get another 2-pager? Hee.

The first episode looks pretty good, but I didn't like the Bar Mitzvah one that much. Krusty has been either annoying or boring, so eh.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

And this is why I should take naps earlier in the day. I only caught the tail end of the new ep.

And in the second episode, Krusty's middle name changed. Didn't it used to be Schmoikel or something like that?
Old 04-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

The first episode was very good. Any episode where the Simpsons go on some trip is always fun to watch. As for the second episode, i decided to skip it.

BTW the first episode had a great Ralph in it, which is "Why can`t you two be friends like me and Mr. Finger?" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited Hot Rod ]
Old 04-26-2004, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Ha. I couldn't stop laughing when Ralph said that and then accidentally poked his self in the eye when he was going for his nose.

"You've disowned me again!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

They should've stayed on him but instead they just showed him about to cut his finger w/a pair of scissors and went back to Lisa and Bart. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Grilka:
<STRONG>And this is why I should take naps earlier in the day. I only caught the tail end of the new ep.</STRONG>
Better than me. I didn't even catch the leg end. Sigh.