Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

The Bart Simpson/Sideshow Bob Apprecation thread 1-Enemies forever!

Ok this thread is deticated to the rivalry of Bart Simpson and Sideshow Bob. This is one of the best things on the show to date. I love how Sideshow Bob try's to kill Bart each time, he really hates the kid LOL. I like how Bart defeats the guy each time, I mean Bob's a genius yet Bart keeps defeating him LOL. Any ways if your fan of there rivalry post...

Questions;

1. Favorite Bart/Sideshow Bob episode?
2. Favorite Sideshow Bob plan to kill Bart?
3. What do you love most about there rivalry/enime thing?
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

My favorite Bart/Sideshow Bob ep would have to be the one where someone is trying to kill Homer, so the family enlists the help of Sideshow Bob to find out who the person is.

I'll have to get back to you on the other two questions.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the thread

That's a good episode.

I love the one where Sideshow Bob runs for Mayor.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

No problem, I wish some one would make a fan listing for this. Any ways those are both good episodes. Last Sundays episode was a pretty good Bob/Bart episode as well. It really shows you how much he hates Bart LOL I mean he even dreams of killing himXD
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't watched Sunday's episode - I'll have to catch it on repeat. Did they mention anything about Bob's family back in Italy? Didn't Bob's son want to take revenge on Bart?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don`t want to give away what happened on Sunday`s episode regarding Bob`s family. You have to see it for yourself.

As for the questions, here are my answers:

1. The Cape Fear parody episode. I never get tired of seeing Bob running into those rakes.

2. The one from Sunday`s episode.

3. The whole cat and mouse like runaround is what i love about Bart and Bob`s relationship.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

1. the one where the Simpsons become the Thompsons and live on a houseboat just to get away from Bob
2. When he plans to blow up springfield
3. Its just funny how Bart gets away from him and manages how to defeat him
Old 11-27-2007, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Sunday's episode was a good episode with these two.

Loved Sideshow Bob's plan to kill Bart this time.

Cyn- you definitely need to see, don't want to ruin what happens with his family. Unless you really want to know.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can someone edit the title to 'enemies'? Sorry it annoys me

1. Favorite Bart/Sideshow Bob episode?
Cape Fear "Bartdoyouwanttoseemynewchainsawandhockeymask" also for the fact that Bob sings the entire HMS Pinafore, I love that episode.

2. Favorite Sideshow Bob plan to kill Bart?
Probably when he steals the nuclear bomb and plans to blow up Springfield, then he turns it into a kamikaze mission in the Wright Brothers plane .. actually thats not really a plan to kill Bart thats just a plan to blow up Springfield Ok then I love the Cape Fear episode so I'll stick with that.

3. What do you love most about there rivalry/enime thing?
That they have a love/hate relationship, I love the episode where Bob is working at the dam and he saves Bart's life but gets sent back to Jail anyway.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wish I could edit out my title, but my stupid edit button doesn't work for me. Any ways any one find it funny how in the major episode Bob spends little time out to make Barts life misrable? I mean he pushes time a bit just to have Bart go back to preschool? I mean what the heck? LOL. Also get what you mean CB with the love/Hate relationship, it is funny.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizziefan1 (View Post)
I wish I could edit out my title, but my stupid edit button doesn't work for me.
I think only the mods can edit the titles.

The thing with the Bob stepping on the rakes is funny. And if I remember correctly, I believe it was a lawn full of rakes, not just one.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Love it when Bob got hit with all those rakes
Old 12-03-2007, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

The rake scene was funny.

I liked the one where Homer decides to drive through a cactus patch and Sideshow Bob goes "No!" from underneath his car

One of my favorite Bob moments when he was writing letters to Bart using his blood and then he was worn out from using too much blood so Snake tells him "Use a pen Bob! A pen!"
Old 12-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah poor Bob
Old 12-05-2007, 06:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Yamiko (View Post)
The rake scene was funny.

I liked the one where Homer decides to drive through a cactus patch and Sideshow Bob goes "No!" from underneath his car

One of my favorite Bob moments when he was writing letters to Bart using his blood and then he was worn out from using too much blood so Snake tells him "Use a pen Bob! A pen!"
Those were all on the episode "Cape feare" which is one of my all time favourite episodes. When the guys were trying to make Homer respond when they call him Mr Thompson. Hilarious