Old 12-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol weird how none of us remember.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yep...it's like we've blocked it out or something
Old 12-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha. I should remember that episode..being Canadian and all.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man

I find it familiar....but can't remember.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feels|like|home (View Post)
Would be great to know which epi it's from
It's from "The Bart Wants What It Wants" from season 13. It's the one where Bart likes Ranier Wolfcastle's daughter. I think it's also the same episode where Homer refers to Canada as America Jr.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oops sorry guys, exams.

When bart switches lives with the rich kid..
Episode: Double, Double boy in trouble Season 20 episode 3.

Emily
Old 12-12-2010, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

Cyn- thanks for letting us know what episode it was...now I remember it

Cool gif
Old 12-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

All I remember from that one was that the kid's older brother and sister were trying to kill Bart, right?
Old 12-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that episode.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grilka (View Post)
All I remember from that one was that the kid's older brother and sister were trying to kill Bart, right?
The Wiki description:

The episode begins with Homer and Bart at the Kwik E Mart. Apu attempts to coax Homer to buy the last lottery ticket on the roll, while Bart jumps around on top of the shelves. Much to Homer's anger, Bart's acts caused him to lose the chance to buy the winning $50,000 lottery ticket. Lenny arrives in time to buy the ticket, and he gleefully invites a sullen Homer to a rich, posh party at the expensive Woosterfield Hotel. Before going to the party, Bart unintentionally sprays Marge's new dress with cat pee which Bart says "used to be" water, angering her as well as Homer. Whilst they are in the car Homer reminds Marge why Bart is naughty. It turns out that when Marge was pregnant with Bart, she had a sip of alcohol and it hit Bart, thus he became naughty. At the party, Bart hides in the back, concocting a plan to destroy the party. After opening all the gift bags, he releases the Vac-U-Bots, which run wild and cause mayhem, destroying everything. The police catch Bart; Marge, furious, confiscates Bart's dice-based board game privileges. Angry with his family, Bart rushes to the bathroom, ranting about how his family does not understand him. He is overheard by the rich Simon Woosterfield, a boy who turns out to be Bart's exact look-alike. Bart learns that Simon dislikes his family's attitude just as much as Bart hates his; in order to satisfy them both, the two decide to switch places, Simon going with the Simpsons, and Bart going to the Woosterfields.
Bart enjoys his new rich home, which appeals to him immediately (particularly Joe Montana, who hangs around the estate). Simon, however, is not used to the Simpsons' simple lifestyle; inquisitive Lisa begins to suspect that Simon is not Bart. Simon begins to dislike the Simpsons (particularly Homer) but upon going to bed, he soon begins to enjoy Marge's loving attention. Bart, meanwhile, meets Devan and Quenley, his new half-brother and sister, who do not like Simon. The next day, the Woosterfields host a magnificent party for the rich; upon meeting Mr. Burns and Smithers, Bart asks why Devan and Quenley always bully him. Mr. Burns understands; he tells about his childhood, growing up as the youngest of a large wealthy family, and that since his other siblings died (mostly of potato poisonings) he inherited the family money. With shock, Bart realizes that Devan and Quenley are plotting his death. Bart is angered when he realizes Simon set him up.
Lisa quickly figures out that Simon is not Bart, and forces him to admit to the family about his identity. Simon tells the Simpsons that Bart is in real danger (but Homer believes that Simon is Bart from the future coming to warn them of the danger): Devan and Quenley had taken him on a ski trip in Aspen, hoping to kill him there. After pushing Bart down the hill for experienced skiers, Devan and Quenley become excited that Simon will be dead, so they split the family fortune between themselves. The greedy Quenley, however, offers Devan a potato (implied to be poisoned). Homer successfully manages to rescue Bart, and takes him home. Simon tells Bart that he decided to return to his own family; when Bart asks what he will do to prevent Devan and Quenley's murderous attacks, Simon tells Bart not to worry about it. Upon going to bed, Marge tucks Bart into bed. After mulling it over, Bart decides "this is the life."
Emily
Old 12-14-2010, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Emily- thanks for bringing that description of the ep.

I remember finished watching this episode.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem!
Emily
Old 12-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha Milhouse.

Old 12-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

Haha love that...Bart's smug face
Old 12-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero