Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2003, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Aussie Simpson's Thread #2: Hooters bigger than Uter's? Not possible!

Heehee, number two! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Hope no one minds me starting this [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img]

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
Old 07-09-2003, 05:51 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't mind at all. I was just coming on to start it. Heehee love the title! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2003, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~sage~:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't mind at all. I was just coming on to start it. Heehee love the title! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Just coming on? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] WHat time is it where you are? Granted, I only just got on, too [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Well the title was inspired by your last post! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well second last [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

We don't have a poster's list, do we?

Old 07-09-2003, 06:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Just coming on? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] WHat time is it where you are? Granted, I only just got on, too [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Well the title was inspired by your last post! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Well second last [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

We don't have a poster's list, do we?</STRONG>
I'm in Perth so I'm most likely two hours behind you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And I'm so proud that my post inspired the title. I am a very inspirational person. Hey stop that! I hear you laughing. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Hmm, don't think we hav a poster list, but from the top of my head the people who have posted so far are:
Intel
. : iLLusioNz : .
Aussie Angel
BadBabe79
Eidolon14
and of course you and me.

I'll double check though.

[ 07-09-2003: Message edited ~sage~ ]
Old 07-09-2003, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~sage~:
<STRONG>

I'm in Perth so I'm most likely two hours behind you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And I'm so proud that my post inspired the title. I am a very inspirational person. Hey stop that! I hear you laughing. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Hmm, don't think we hav a poster list, but from the top of my head the people who have posted so far are:
Intel
. : iLLusioNz : .
Aussie Angel
BadBabe79
Eidolon14
and of course you and me.

I'll double check though.

</STRONG>
Ah! But of course! I knew that. I was just making sure that you knew where you lived... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

But I laugh very very quietly! You must have the ears of a dog, b!tch! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (i'm just kidding! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])

Thanks for that! Shall I group us by state or by Simpson's personality? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm a Nelson [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Ah! But of course! I knew that. I was just making sure that you knew where you lived... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

But I laugh very very quietly! You must have the ears of a dog, b!tch! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (i'm just kidding! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])

Thanks for that! Shall I group us by state or by Simpson's personality? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm a Nelson [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
::points:: HA HA.

By Simpsons personality eh? Well then, I'm Superintendent Chalmers.... "SKINNER!"
Old 07-10-2003, 12:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the newie stupid...er...Tanya [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].

I'm such a Homer.
Old 07-11-2003, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

ok, ok, so i'm not in austrailia, but i just had 2 post because of the title....hehehe [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 09:28 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Firey Angel:
<STRONG>ok, ok, so i'm not in austrailia, but i just had 2 post because of the title....hehehe [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Let's avoid posting if you're not an Aussie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2003, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon14:
<STRONG>

Let's avoid posting if you're not an Aussie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ah, sweet irony! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So, SuperNintendo Chalmers, hey? I thought you'd be more of a Willy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And Mia! Homer? Yes, that is quite spot-on! So stupid and always thinking of food. Okay okay I take it back; not always thinking of food.

Oh they had a sweet Bart/Lisa ep the other day! The one where Lisa rebelled and BArt became the hall monitor. And then he gave up all that glory to take the blamed for Lisa stealing the teacher's editions! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So sweet. I wish they would do more eps where they were nicer to each other (hmm...might have to be a Halloween special, methinks). The only other nice B/L ep I can think of is the ice hockey one [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Ah crap, I gotta go to work! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm like Apu. I work all the time [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Thank you and please come again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2003, 09:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>And Mia! Homer? Yes, that is quite spot-on! So stupid and always thinking of food. Okay okay I take it back; not always thinking of food.</STRONG>
No, you were right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that eppy! Especially how Lisa told Mrs hoover to shove it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I haven't seen an episode for 4 days, and I feel empty inside! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2003, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .:
<STRONG>

No, you were right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that eppy! Especially how Lisa told Mrs hoover to shove it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I haven't seen an episode for 4 days, and I feel empty inside! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Knew I couldn't be wrong [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm infathomable. No...infalliable. Wait. Grrr..this is why I did science and not english [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hee! Such a lovely girl [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Empty? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Better go eat something [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I haven't seen an ep since...Tuesday! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2003, 04:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Knew I couldn't be wrong [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm infathomable. No...infalliable. Wait. Grrr..this is why I did science and not english [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hee! Such a lovely girl [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Empty? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Better go eat something [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I haven't seen an ep since...Tuesday! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Damn Science geeks! ::starts chanting:: English, English, English.

Why do they need to learn English Marge? It's not like they're ever going to England!

So if I told my teacher that, I would get a merit certificate?

I had some Tim Tams [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. Tuesday is a long time! I saw half of the one were Homer becomes a bodyguard to the mayor. My favourite character's in that! You know, the French Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees guy. I can do a spot on impression of him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2003, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .:
<STRONG>

Damn Science geeks! ::starts chanting:: English, English, English.

Why do they need to learn English Marge? It's not like they're ever going to England!

So if I told my teacher that, I would get a merit certificate?

I had some Tim Tams [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. Tuesday is a long time! I saw half of the one were Homer becomes a bodyguard to the mayor. My favourite character's in that! You know, the French Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees guy. I can do a spot on impression of him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
My god you're geeky! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I learnt maths but I never went to Mathsland [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okee, that was beyond lame. Sorry.

Yes. Yes you would.

I used to be able to do the 'Yeeeeees!' but not anymore [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I don't understand it. There's food, but I don't want it... (hehe, from the ep where Homer eats that really large steak but can't finish it)

I watched the SImpsons ep today. It was the Kamp Krusty one [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Also saw the ad for Wednesday's ep. It looks new, but I'm not sure.

Old 07-15-2003, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Does anyone know when new episodes are coming back? I'm tired of seeing repeats. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I hope its soon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]