Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Adventures in Baby Getting - Episode Discussion

From www.fox.com

Adventures in Baby Getting

When Marge’s car falls into a sink hole, she buys the perfect replacement to fit her family of five. But she quickly grows to hate it because, as she tells a shocked Homer, the car would be too small if she wanted to have another baby. Meanwhile Bart and his friends are determined to find out what secret Lisa is keeping when Bart finds her cryptic messages and follows her sneaking off downtown for covert meetings after school.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Watched the episode, I liked the bart and lisa story line. Always like when they have one, but the end result was boring.

A bunch of Homers all over the world hahaha.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Just got around to watching it (I know, naughty me). I agree, the Lisa and Bart story was good, until the end, which was boring.
I loved that board of Homer's kids. I personally thought this little guy was really cute!
Homer: "To start press any key. Where's the any key? I see 'Esc', 'Kah-Taral' and 'Pig-Up'. There doesn't seem to be any Any Key! Ooh... All this computing hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a Tab.

The Simpsons Board
Old 11-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He has hair!