Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

true, I don't know if I would have been able to stand up to Valenti like that

not to forget that he managed to make Kyle forget about his "crazy" life for a while when they were digging

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Sternbetrachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my God. That was such a powerful scene. I adored Alex for sticking up for himself, and at the same time..he was so..so..sexy [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>Oh my God. That was such a powerful scene. I adored Alex for sticking up for himself, and at the same time..he was so..so..sexy [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Damn right! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

not to forget that he looked hot covered with ... uh, alien crystals! I wouldn't have minded mud and boxers but I can live with what the show offered [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Trude [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 12-13-2003, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

I loved Alex together with Kyle in this episode! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Anoter name for this episode was definitely "Alex And Kyle Saved The World!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
Roswelldesertsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 09:13 AM
Loyal Fan

WOW! That is really an interesting thing to notice. Yes, I do realize that Alex is a really special person! He is just so great! Man, I love him!
sHobhnA GuerIn CRAZY CANDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by sHobhnA GuerIn: CANDY COATED:
<STRONG>WOW! That is really an interesting thing to notice. Yes, I do realize that Alex is a really special person! He is just so great! Man, I love him!</STRONG>

I do too. IN roswell, i thought that sometimes, everyone in the group didnt realize how lucky they were to have alex in their lives, I mean alex has done so much for everyone, i dont even think i saw one person do something for alex just once.

But anyway he's a great guy.
Old 12-13-2003, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
Originally posted by True Daisy lover4ever:
<STRONG>

I do too. IN roswell, i thought that sometimes, everyone in the group didnt realize how lucky they were to have alex in their lives, I mean alex has done so much for everyone, i dont even think i saw one person do something for alex just once.

But anyway he's a great guy.</STRONG>
I already thought I was the only one who believes that! I often had the feeling they took him for granted and just expected him to be there and do this or that.

Old 12-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

u r right- no one appriciates him enough- i love him- and i cant belive they were all so blind to let him be thowrn into the rath of Tess- that BEEP.... oy! Omg i wish max could have saved him- it would have been a little cheap- but it would have made me so happy- he was such a intense soul...
Old 12-13-2003, 09:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Just stumbled my way over here to reminisce about Alex and Roswell altogether. I love the pictures and quotes. I've learned a lot from Alex and ever since Roswell, I've wanted a male police stripper for my birthday. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Also, is it possible to love both Tess and Alex? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] They're my two favorite Roswell characters EVER and yeah...its kind of odd.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

NO!!!!!!!! u cant love them both!!!! 0mg! Tess killed alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont u gte that she is an evil evil evil evil [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] creature!!!!!! She killed him for her own selfish b*tchy reasoning! ARG! u cant love herQ!!!!! well u can - but its sooo ironic to- and irony should take the best of all of us and show us what to do- choose Alex- [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2003, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

now - back to the topic here- who ever noticed the way Alex reacted to Izzy wanting him after he came back form switzerland? How can anyone not remeber what he said about being anew person and stuff...
Old 12-14-2003, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

He was in Sweden,not in Switzerland. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've just read the Roswell High Books by Melinda Metz,and this storyline seems pretty similar to him being on Max',Michael's,Isabel's and Adam's homeplanet!

- The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
Roswelldesertsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

mhm, pretty similar

I've read somewhere here at F4F that Melinda Metz wanted A/I to get together after college but didn't get to write so far [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-17-2003, 07:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sternbetrachter:
<STRONG>mhm, pretty similar

I've read somewhere here at F4F that Melinda Metz wanted A/I to get together after college but didn't get to write so far [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>

wow, that would have been so cool!
sHobhnA GuerIn CRAZY CANDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 11:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

back to his philosophy here:
ALEX: OK, I want some answers, all right? Because first of all, there are rumors going around that last week you were shot here in the cafe. And then at the crash festival you (motions to Maria) were seemingly run over by a car, but then you weren’t. And everytime I walk up to you two, you go silent or make up some ridiculous story about Czechoslovakia, which is a country that has not existed for 10 years. So I want the truth, and I want it now.

LIZ: Alex, the reason that we keep on changing the subject is...

MARIA: Cramps. We have cramps, Alex.

LIZ: Yeah, and we didn’t even want to talk about it in front of you because we thought it would make you feel really uncomfortable.

MARIA: But if you want really want to know, we can tell you.

LIZ: In really excruciating detail.

ALEX: No! I’m eating. (He walks off.)

Alex, wow he has some greta lines- he is soo smart about the czechoslovakia thing- i ahd to do this AP Euro report alst year and one of the choices was fall and rise of communism in czecoslovokia- it was a calling- it was the hardesst topic to chose- but when it comes to czecoslovokians!!!! ROSWELL! I LOWV ALEX!
Reply   Post New Thread