Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw, thanks for reminding me..I sure won't forget about it..

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery. And today? Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

could end messy if you did

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-20-2006, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Very messy.. The cover would probably be washed into little tiny paper pieces, and the DVD, well I don't want to know what would happen to that
Old 05-20-2006, 04:18 AM
Loyal Fan

nasty nasty thoughts huh...

don't worry, I'll make sure I have a triple check through my bed sheets before I do the washing...coz if I don't, well...you know what'll happen next..

so far, I've rewatched King Kong for like, a hundred times maybe? I love Preston! *sigh*

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery. And today? Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:03 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyhazirah
so far, I've rewatched King Kong for like, a hundred times maybe? I love Preston! *sigh*
Do you rewatched all scenes, or just the Colin's ones?
Old 05-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello at first, I'm new Last december I watched KingKong one day before christmas and I was speechless! The movie is so amazing! I had no idea! Well and I like Preston since I've saw him the first time. After the movie I thought, wow, who is this amzing guy?! (I have to mention that I hardly knew anything about KK before I watched coz I had a lot of excitement before christmas, new school, car accident, hospital etc.) And then I found out, hey, he is the son of Tom Hanks! I didn't even know that Tom Hanks has a son
I went another 3 times to the cinema and watched the film. I like all the charakters and the whole movie, but Preston is really something special! Meanwhile I love him Every part in the movie with him is so wonderful, he's so reasonable and worry but Denham never listens to him Aww, and this scene in that Denham talks with the hypocritical guys of the studio and Preston looks down to him with this incredible look... I nearly started cry in the cinema and I thought "Preston, go down, kick him and then run away!". I hate Carl Denham so much in the end! Anyway, Colin has done a wonderful job! Well, I'm talking and talking and I think it's over now. Thanks for wasting some valuable seconds of your life for reading

There is still some mystery left in this world, and we can all have a piece of it for the price of an admission ticket! (Preston)
Old 05-21-2006, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

don't worry, reading your opinion on the movie is not a waste of time it's always great to read reviews

I hope things have calmed down a bit for you

Trude

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 05-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pav
Do you rewatched all scenes, or just the Colin's ones?
I rewatched all the scenes, but most of the time, only the scenes with Preston, especially the part when his face got whipped by the rope after he tried cutting it off to let Jack and Anne cross the bridge.

Katrin, thanks for your share of review. I like wasting my time reading reviews like yours.

Izzy
"Without Wax"

Last edited by izzyhazirah; 05-21-2006 at 09:29 PM
Old 05-22-2006, 05:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aww, thanks
Quote:
but most of the time, only the scenes with Preston
So do I ^^ Every night before I go sleep I rewatch some scenes in KK especially the scenes with Preston I feel every time so proud when he cut the rope for safing Ann and Jack. But looks like it hurt And nobody cares...

There is still some mystery left in this world, and we can all have a piece of it for the price of an admission ticket! (Preston)
Old 05-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
But looks like it hurt And nobody cares...

maybe nobody seems to care about Preston's minor injury, bu so what, WE do care about it, right Kuchen?

really, you rewatched KK *everytime* before you go to bed? That's what it is all about, being a true Colin Hanks fan..

Izzy
"Without Wax"
Old 05-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
WE do care about it, right Kuchen?
That's the only important thing If I don't watch the lovely scenes with Preston I can't sleep... After watching it I sleep with a smile on my face.. lol

Old 05-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Keki-Chan It's always nice when new people join our little group of loyal Colin-fans here

And don't worry, we all enjoyed reading your review
Old 05-23-2006, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Kuchen, really nice that Colin helps you sleep well

are other movies of his having the same effect on you?

Trude

Old 05-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm looking for some other movies with him at the moment. I've seen BandOfBrothers, Orange County, Roswell and maybe some others but before KK I've never really realised him I've a lot to catch up on... for having sweet dreams It's very nice coz I have a portable DVD-Player so I can ly in my cosy bed, cuddle my cuddly shark and see Preston right in front of me ... aww, it's nothing better than that

Old 05-23-2006, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
cuddle my cuddly shark
any pictures of that?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread