Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 07-10-2004, 02:26 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why
Old 07-10-2004, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Old 07-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 07-11-2004, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what is was
Labrat #22
Old 07-11-2004, 06:26 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what is was like when he
Old 07-12-2004, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on
Labrat #22
Old 07-12-2004, 06:46 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that
Old 07-13-2004, 12:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be
Old 07-13-2004, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show
Labrat #22
Old 07-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to
Old 07-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again
Old 07-14-2004, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party.
Labrat #22
Old 07-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots
Closed Thread   Post New Thread