Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2004, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now.

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 11-27-2004, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in
Labrat #22
Grissom: "I want my guys back."
Old 11-29-2004, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 11-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses was pretty cold
Old 11-30-2004, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses was pretty cold and very dirty.
Labrat #22
Old 11-30-2004, 05:59 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses was pretty cold and very dirty. No matter why
Old 12-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses was pretty cold and very dirty. No matter why they wanted to
Labrat #22
Old 12-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses was pretty cold and very dirty. No matter why they wanted to leave their houses
Old 12-02-2004, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses was pretty cold and very dirty. No matter why they wanted to leave their houses and go to
Labrat #22
Old 12-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses was pretty cold and very dirty. No matter why they wanted to leave their houses and go to the beach, it

Old 12-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I never knew a man who could be so sensitive, that is why I just love Colin Hanks who is my man. When we got to the airport to fly to Hawaii for our honeymoon, Colin mentioned that he forgot the present for me, so he just bought a bunch of flowers and started dancing like a chicken. Tired, he then dropped down next to an old bed which was already used by Katherine Marie Heigl. Suprised, he asked if she doesn't mind him being there. She told him that she really doesn't mind him lying next to her and was actually enjoying his company. Together, hugging each other, they went to get ice cream. By the way the time for that wonderful walk to the ocean. According to the news they heard while listening to the radio, they were in the best mood ever in a long time spent with the girl. Then their friends asked what they are doing with a sea salt on the bed? Colin was curious about the tv show that Katie was on, that's why he waited for her to explain what it was like when he saw her on TV show that happened to be the best show of the year. Looking forward to see her again at the party. They had lots of big bananas in the house. Wondering why they did not stop at the shopping mall for some food and drinks. Then the stars on the sky were so bright and Stargazers went stargazing all around the central area of the western atmosphere. Since it was a big front was very intellectual indeed everyone tried to go to the library to study for his test, which they need the most. This doesn't mean that he was the only man who couldn't wait to see her at the show. He wanted to make sure that they could make it all official, so that they could go anywhere together without the whole world. There were some places he'd like to go for fun thinking that they would be alone over there and then they could talked to the people who ordinarily don't get in contact with someone else at the place. After dark Colin went out and tried to buy a pizza for a picnic on the table in CrashDown Restaurant of the town in New Mexico, Roswell. The cops came and asked for the identity cards at the show of Clay Aiken so Colin and his girlfriend who was undercover for a bank robbery had to find some stuff that would help him get what he need from the security guards or the way the customization is done. The way the security guards said that the men are not good at getting what they wanted, Colin and his ex-girlfriend were about to make some changes in the list and went to the wedding chapel for the big cerenomy he wanted to go to because he knew that the end would be hilarious since the bride went to the wedding chapel very quickly and stopped after two steps. Reverend Lovejoy had the time to take a breath for a hour. After said hour five or six the time was well summed up. This doesn't make any sense to to the red men from planet Ur. The next goal to hit the store next to new library. The next day after the weekend the time came when everyone had the info on the next big on Roswell and didn't make sense. The next day it was raining. The one way to get to a warm and hot sun tan was to spent a day with Katherine Marie Heigl and they went over to the bay and the ocean. Later, Colin went to the house of his best firend's dog sitter and asked for help with the way the turtles sing songs. The way Colin used to make dinners for his friends was a way too complicated. The way the teacher of English class in Colin's old school went through the events that were a big mess that could not be made undone now. The water in in the glasses was pretty cold and very dirty. No matter why they wanted to leave their houses and go to the beach, it was their business.

new thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread