Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2003, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

could you post the People-article here?

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Sternbetrachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 03:42 PM
New Fan

Congrats! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Colin

[ 06-18-2003: Message edited Strnew1 ]
Strnew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh yes, please post the article about his stats here!!! Dumb AOL, I can't get in there as probably the rest of us.
susan_de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sternbetrachter:
<STRONG>could you post the People-article here?</STRONG>
Here's the People article...

Colin Sizzzling Star Bachelor

[ 06-18-2003: Message edited DMG527 ]
Old 06-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh no, please, you have to transcribe it for us as we have no access to that site. We are not subscribed to AOL so the link won't show. Could you do that for us? Maybe you have a better idea how to let us see it?!
Old 06-18-2003, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey I tryed to buy the magazine but I looked through the latest one and couldn't find the artical could you tell me who is on the cover it isn't Harrison Ford is it because I looked through the magazine twice it is in People magazine right!?

[ 06-18-2003: Message edited hello_27414 ]
hello_27414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay!! Goo! Colin.

He's number one on my sexy chart. It's a hard spot to hold... but he's a 'shoe in'.

All hail the SOCK!
Trunks134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

For those who can't view the article...it appears as below...

Quote:

10 Sizzling Star Bachelors

COLIN HANKS
Actor

Height: 6'1"

Residence: A house in L.A.

Education: Attended Loyola Marymount University

CV: While acting may seem like the obvious career choice for Hanks — yes, his dad is Tom — he didn't break into showbiz without careful deliberation. "It was something I really enjoyed doing," says Hanks, "but I wanted to make sure I was doing it for the right reasons." After two years on the WB series Roswell, he leaped to leading-man status on the big screen in 2002's Orange County, and he stars opposite Hilary Swank in the upcoming 11:14. When he's not working, Hanks is expanding his culinary repertoire. "I'm more of a take-out guy," he says, "but I'm trying to become more of a cook type of guy."

What a catch: "Colin's got great manners," says his Orange County costar Schuyler Fisk. "He doesn't overdo it, he's just very kind and thoughtful."

Dream girl: "She has to be funny and cool and not afraid of being a dork, because I'm a huge dork," says Hanks.
Hope that helps! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-18-2003: Message edited DMG527 ]
Old 06-18-2003, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow at first I didn't even recognize colin but he does look good as always! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I wonder if that is a new or old picture of him???
Old 06-18-2003, 10:00 PM
New Fan

Phoebelondon...you've met his whole family (nearly) !! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Lucky you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Which younger brother was it ? Chester or Truman ?
What were Tom and Rita like ?

I wanna meet his family too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for sharing your meetings. I'll have to make do with living the experience thru you !!! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2003, 04:47 AM
New Fan

hey STAR, they are all so nice. i mean, we all heard about colin but tom is as nice and he is really patient. i mean they went to see these plays and after the show when they came out there were so many people but he signed for all of them and he was smiling the whole time and talking to the people. really cool. i think it was chester... not sure. he was like "let me first get my son in the car and then we can get started!" rita is very quiet and she def didn't like it that some people were running after the car and knocking on the window, but who would..
yeah, i would love to meet them again, esp colin and i'm sure he would remember us -- if he can see us, cause he is blind like a bat... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
phoebelondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 07:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Phoebe, when was it that you met all of them? I went to the play like 5 times, i am so annoyed that i didn't get to meet all his family, that would have been soo cool!
Liz-like is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 09:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Colin has bad sight? His glasses don't look really thick!!!
Old 06-19-2003, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

I'm almost as blind as a bat too! aww, the things Colin and I share [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Sternbetrachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you so much for transcribing the article and for posting it along with the image!!!
I'm very glad to know he is in People magazine, because we have heard so little of him lately. And he says he is a dork [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] what means he can laugh about himself, that's good. And the sentence "was never married" made me kind of smile, as I can't imagine that he has been married or is married. That doesn't fit. The pic looks new, I like it very much.
And I always thought he is 6'2" tall, as he really looks like that!!!???

And Phoebe, are his eyes really that bad? What kind of eye problem does he have, do you know? I mean he has never worn glasses in Roswell or in all his movies or in the play in London. Does he take contact lenses then? I wonder because otherwise it would be really bad for him ... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-19-2003: Message edited susan_de ]
Reply   Post New Thread