Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2003, 02:05 AM
New Fan

I, too, just read the Tom Hanks biography and it does not mention adoption. I have read that in quite a few places though. I didn't notice her birth date. Can someone fill me in on that? Also sometimes the birth year differs ! Bit of a dark horse is this Elizabeth ! LOL Just kidding [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I think she looks A LOT like Tom. I hadn't seen a photo of her in years then I saw her at the AFI Tribute and thought they were more a-like than Colin and Tom.

I'm not surprised they were the most popular choice to hang out with. I wouldn't turn the offer down !! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2003, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for your agreement!!! It makes me mad, too!! I just can't understand that. Even the imdb says she was adopted. But she really looks very similar to Tom. Can't people those notice that.
The biography says she was born on May 17th in 1982. It even says it's the exact day Tom's sitcom Bosom Buddies was cancelled.
susan_de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Oooh! Colin is every, every where! Yeah. I'd probably want to spend a day on the water(or on land) with TH and CH. Not exactly fishing, though. Worms=no good.

And the pictures look good. He hasn't exactly changed physically since the last pics of him I saw, but he's still a sexy mo. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mena, Colin, and Ryan in a movie together? Squee! I hope Ryan can contribute to the film. Love him to bits.

Still haven't seen 'orange county'(dude, what is WRONG with me?!), so I'm not sure that our boy can carry a film by himself, but he can sure try.

Jen

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 09:16 AM
New Fan

hey, orange country is out on dvd on the 7th of july for all the people who can only get region 2 and are waiting for it!!
yeah, colin and ryan!! should be pretty good!
phoebelondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 09:19 AM
New Fan

thank you colinsChica!
what a lot of bull****, of course she is his real sister!!! i met her and she even looks like she is a hanks!! i mean, come on!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2003, 03:38 AM
New Fan

You met her? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] When she saw Colin in "This is our youth" ? I would like to read about that meeting too...please? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Susan_de for filling me in. She has just celebrated her big 21st ! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

[ 06-17-2003: Message edited *S*T*A*R* ]
Old 06-17-2003, 07:14 AM
New Fan

well, MET is a bit too much... we were there all the time and then one day there was this girl and she was always standing away from the crowd and she was waiting for colin. they were always hugging and walking like hand in hand or he had his arm around her shoulder. so everybody was like "that is his girlfriend!" once she was standing next to us and we were like "you are his sister, right?" and she said yes. we just shook her hand and said it's nice to meet her and that she must be proud of colin. just small talk and then colin came anyway. the next day she recognized us and said hi. she was only there for 3 days i think, but she totally looks like colin! and she was very nice! i mean, the whole family is just so nice and realaxed, i met colin, elisabeth, tom and rita (wilson) and they are all GREAT!!!!
Old 06-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

cool!

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Sternbetrachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Did you also meet tom and rita at the play "This Is our youth"?
hello_27414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 10:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by phoebelondon:
<STRONG>well, MET is a bit too much... we were there all the time and then one day there was this girl and she was always standing away from the crowd and she was waiting for colin. they were always hugging and walking like hand in hand or he had his arm around her shoulder. so everybody was like "that is his girlfriend!" once she was standing next to us and we were like "you are his sister, right?" and she said yes. we just shook her hand and said it's nice to meet her and that she must be proud of colin. just small talk and then colin came anyway. the next day she recognized us and said hi. she was only there for 3 days i think, but she totally looks like colin! and she was very nice! i mean, the whole family is just so nice and realaxed, i met colin, elisabeth, tom and rita (wilson) and they are all GREAT!!!!</STRONG>
What's her personality like? Is she really quite or is she outgoing? Any other details you can give us about her?
raverice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 09:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought for sure this would be over here...

This is from People Magazine...guess who made there list of the 10 Sizzling Star Bachelors

COLIN HANKS

It was mentioned on the Today show this morning...there's a great picture of Colin along with his stats.

Colin Sizzzling Star Bachelor

Donna
Old 06-18-2003, 09:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Congrates too Colin!!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] he is sexy
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 06-18-2003: Message edited hello_27414 ]
hello_27414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hello_27414:
<STRONG>what show talked about it?

And congrates too Colin!!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It was mentioned on the NBC Morning News show called the Today Show [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2003, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

that's great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] finally, the world realizes how fantastic Colin is!

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Sternbetrachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 12:53 PM
New Fan

she seemed very quiet and a bit shy. i don't know. maybe she was just a bit uncomfortable with all these fans or so. i met tom and rita a few times last year, at the premiere of "road to perdition", at the play "the mousetrap" and at colins play. colin's little brother was there, too. he is sweet. i said to tom "you must be really proud of colin, he rocks!" and he was like "yes, i am indeed!!"
Reply   Post New Thread