Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2003, 02:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Colin News

we didn't have a page for just random news about colin so i thought i'd start one.

colin is to attend the premiere of "dreamcatcher" on wed 19th, which according to me is today, but that's aussie time, so tomorrow for you guys.

here's the link
Old 03-19-2003, 05:27 PM
Loyal Fan

will this be on tv maybe E! its march 19 and its 4:13 in Michigan
hello_27414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think this is news but I will post it anyways. I was reading this article about Shane West...total hottie...anyways he said that his "boys" were Colin Hanks and Ben Foster. I just thought that was cool that Shane and Colin are that good of friends! They have been in a couple of movies togther so I guess it shouldn't bve a surprise.
Old 04-02-2003, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Ashton Saved Co-Star's Life in Plane Terror

Hollywood hunk Ashton Kutcher has revealed he performed life- saving CPR on That 70'S Show castmate Danny Masterson when the plane they were traveling in lost cabin pressure. The Just Married actor, along with Colin Hanks, Masterton and Wilmer Valderrama were returning from Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans when the drama took place. Ashton recalls, "We were flying at 32,000 feet and most of us were asleep when all of a sudden I started to feel light-headed. I was like, 'What the hell is going on?' Suddenly these oxygen masks dropped out the ceiling! Colin Hanks put his mask on, but then he started to hyperventilate. He'd just woken up so I think he was feeling freaked. Then he just passed out. I got Colin to calm down, got the mask on him and got him breathing again. But then I noticed that Danny was passed out too. It turned out that his oxygen mask wasn't working, so I gave him CPR and he came to. After that, I gave him my mask while I shared someone else's, taking a breath every two minutes." But brave Ashton - who was previously a lifeguard - insists he only did what anyone would do in the terrifying situation. He adds, "After you've been in a couple of those situations, you learn to stay cool." http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
steffieweffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

this is probably old news but some people don't know about it so I'm gonna post it here.

Quote:
TOM SON'S TERROR AT 20,000ft Mar 9 2003

From Nicola Pittam In Los Angeles

TOM Hanks' son narrowly escaped death when the private plane he was in with several other young actors lost cabin pressure.

Roswell High star Colin Hanks, 25, passed out when some of the aircraft's oxygen masks, which automatically drop from the ceiling, failed to operate at 20,000ft.

He was saved by the quick thinking of Dude, Where's My Car actor Ashton Kutcher who shook him and managed to put a mask on his face.

Kutcher, also 25, then resuscitated American TV actor Danny Masterson, 26, who had lost consciousness.

The plane, on its way from New Orleans to Los Angeles, managed an emergency landing in El Paso, Texas where all the stars were all treated. No-one was injured

Masterson's publicist revealed: "All the masks came down, but a few didn't work.

"Danny and Colin Hanks passed out but they're not dead - just a little shaken."

Dude, Where's My Oxygen?
Fri Mar 7,11:15 PM ET

By Julie Keller]

After a hard-partying Mardi Gras weekend in New Orleans, all That '70s Show costars and offscreen buddies Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama and Danny Masterson were expecting was a nice, relaxing plane ride back to Tinseltown.

Boy, were they surprised: The wished-for uneventful charter flight turned into a Hollywood-style air emergency.

The actors, joined by Tom Hanks' actor son, Colin, and 7th Heaven hunks Geoff and George Stults, had spent Saturday night at a bash hosted by Girls Gone Wild producer Joe Francis.

Sources tell E! News Live that during the flight home, the guys, except for Dude, Where's My Car? star Kutcher, were all sleeping off the previous night's revelry when, unexpectedly, the cabin began rapidly losing pressure, causing potato chip bags to explode and oxygen masks to drop from the ceiling.

Kutcher tried to wake up his buddies and alert them to get their masks on, since they were running out of oxygen. Masterson, however, was out cold, and Kutcher began administering CPR on his costar. After Masterson came to, Hanks began losing consciousness.

"All the masks came down, but a few didn't work," said Masterson's publicist. "Danny and Colin Hanks passed out, but there is no blood, no foul, and they're not dead--just a little shaken."

The plane managed an emergency landing in El Paso, Texas. With no one injured, the prime-time stars eventually resumed their trip back to L.A.

"It was a moment of a lot of nervousness, but at the end our instincts were telling us to be calm and deal with what we had in front of us," Valderrama told E! "Thank God there was a happy ending."
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
always open in the middle
ps_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Loyal Fan

From 3AM... has a bit of Colin in it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

DAM NAUGHTY

DAMIAN Lewis has been caught with his pants down. Literally. The randy red-head was skinny dipping at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles recently with co-stars from his new film Dreamcatcher.

The 31-year-old actor, best known for his role in Band Of Brothers, jumped into the pool naked with his girlfriend, Tom Hanks's son Colin, Jason Lee and a group of over-excited American girls.

"They were all partying in Damian's room when about 10 of them headed to the pool. They were swigging champagne from the bottle in the water and mucking about.

"Damian's girlfriend was really shy and stood watching them all. He coaxed her in, but she refused to strip off and kept her underwear on in the pool."

Hotel staff told the actors off for being noisy and they were ordered out of the pool and back to their beds.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, i would pay all the money i have to be in that pool with him. Can you imagine him:Naked. Soaking wet.
mmmmmmmmmmm........... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Liz-like is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

And here I was thinking that we were the only "wet ones" on the Mr.Krinkle thread [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol
Old 04-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
over-excited American girls
I don't blame them! If i was there, i would have needed CPR! Hmmmm... now there's an idea....
Old 04-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

Quote:
And here I was thinking that we were the only "wet ones" on the Mr.Krinkle thread
the more the merrier! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Sternbetrachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, this is from imdb.com! It's about the Dreamcatcher premiere. Looks like they had wild times [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Naughty British actor Damian Lewis has been caught - literally - with his pants down. The Band Of Brothers star got a little carried away while partying at L.A.'s Chateau Marmont hotel with co-stars from his current film Dreamcatcher - and skinny dipped in the hotel pool. He was joined by his girlfriend, Colin Hanks, Jason Lee and a group of thrilled American girls. A source tells British tabloid The Daily Mirror, "They were all partying in Damian's room when about 10 of them headed for the pool. They were swigging champagne from the bottle in the water and were mucking about. Damian's girlfriend was really shy and stood watching them all. He coaxed her in but she refused to strip off and kept her underwear on in the pool." But their high-jinks were cut short when hotel staff told them off for being noisy and ordered them out of the pool.
susan_de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

and I wasn't there?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Damn! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 04-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

There aren't any pictures of him at the Dreamcatcher premiere. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Why? WHy? WHY? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

hm ... well maybe because he wasn't very decent while being in the pool? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2003, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

It doesn't sound like something Colin would do, usually he is a sweet guy but once i remember reading this thing where you get to ask colin and that girl from OC Questions on the internet and someone asked colin about the weirdest time meeting a fan and he said once he was buck naked in a jacuzzi and someone notice him and was talking to him about roswell I wish i was that fan! lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
hello_27414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread