Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2018, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

He needs to go into hiding or something. Tandy has seen what happened to Greg, so possibly will be near to protect Ivan. Or at least warn him.
Old 07-13-2018, 11:21 AM
Website Manager

He's probably curious about their abilities as well assuming he can remember any of what happened in his head the time he was stuck in there...
Old 07-13-2018, 09:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Good ep, I really like that whole catatonic state of Ivan. Reminded me a bit of one Doctor Who ep.

This was such a sad ep for Tandy and hit me right in the feels having lost my father as well so I understand her hanging on to every phone call there, wishing & hoping that it's true even though I know at the back of her mind she knows that it isn't. Tyrone was a great support here and, I know I said that I don't ship them, but that end scene where Tyrone was listening to the recording and called Tandy and she was like "Why did you call me?" and it just...broke my heart. Not because of Tandy's reply but because Tyrone was feeling lonely and missing his brother too. Their friendship has taken on a whole new level in this ep and I find myself enjoying eps where it really delves into the development of a character which this ep did for me.

I am so happy that Ivan is okay and both Tandy & Tyrone helped with that. I am now looking forward to more eps where Mina helps these two take down Roxxon. I was also happy for the fight scene! I was already hoping we'd get more of that and while we only saw a glimpse in this ep, I hope they'll be able to show more of this in future eps. Tandy is getting so good using her dagger and Tyrone can fight but mostly he just teleports to escape getting killed. He'll get the hang of fighting soon.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 07-13-2018, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good point, Johnnie. I wonder if he remembers anything at all.
Old 07-14-2018, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He definitely didn't remember initially, but maybe in time he'll recall more or feel like he knows them somehow.

Aww Lindsay
Old 07-14-2018, 11:55 AM
Website Manager

Well I think he'd def be curious as to why two strangers were looking over him at the exact moment he woke up. It could be like a dream where sometimes you wake up the details are fuzzy or you can't quite remember what happened.

At least they seem to remember what happened in there... Tyrone calling Tandy at the end because he remembered her speech about no one calling her because no one cared enough to. Hopefully they both learned better control of their powers in there to carry out to the real world... cause that was cool.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

True, Johnnie. I was wondering if he'll have questions about who they are. lol And why they're near him.
Old 07-14-2018, 01:53 PM
Website Manager

Mina might introduce them. I mean it didn't show Mina and Tandy on screen together, but she was right outside the room when she went to see her dad, wonder if the Doctors called or Tandy to let her know he was up?
Old 07-15-2018, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I bet Tandy let the doctors know and then the doctors told Mina, but I would have loved if it was Tandy!
Old 07-15-2018, 08:15 AM
Website Manager

It would probably depend if Tandy knows Mina's phone number or not I suppose.
Old 07-15-2018, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, that will also make Mina more curious as to why Tandy was there in the first place.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:43 PM
Website Manager

I'm surprised she didn't notice her hand glow the first time she touched him before talking to him.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Well I think he'd def be curious as to why two strangers were looking over him at the exact moment he woke up. It could be like a dream where sometimes you wake up the details are fuzzy or you can't quite remember what happened.
It's possible (and this is why I remember a certain Doctor Who ep). Either he remembers all of it or he doesn't know what happened. I figure maybe he doesn't know what happened and the doctors can't explain it either. Mina will question what exactly happened and I don't know if Tandy & Tyrone will tell her what really happened.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 07-18-2018, 11:59 AM
Website Manager

It's a dangerous secret to keep especially if she's working at Roxxon, granted that depends on how often she deals with Roxxon people in the field or if she's mostly off on her own.
Old 07-24-2018, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I can't wait to learn more about Mina's work and what she does in Roxxon.

{taek su mi sun}