Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Kate Lockley/Elisabeth Rohm Appreciation - Because she believes.

Well, since there wasn't a thread, I thought I'd make one. I absolutely loved Kate, and love Elisabeth Rohm. I think they should bring her back for the final episodes - cause I want to see what happened to her after Angel saved her...but thats just me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So there *has* to be some other Kate fans out there...right?

Pics:
*Daf

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Journal] [Angel-Rays] [Operation Piggy Bank]
[Team Addison]

Last edited by Charmed Slayer Angel; 09-12-2013 at 06:35 PM
Old 04-16-2004, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

She was great. Her stubborn anger thing and negative attitude toward Angel grated on my nerves (even though I'm pretty p!ssed off with him myself), but she was a great character and well acted, a very convincing portrayal of a strong individual. They shouldn't have gotten rid of her, they should have made her a regular.
Old 04-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sum1:
<STRONG> They shouldn't have gotten rid of her, they should have made her a regular.</STRONG>
I don't think they got rid of her. I think Elisabeth left to do Law and Order. Sure they could have made her a regulr or offered her to be a regular. But they didn't do it in time and I don't know if she would have taken it anyways since she was quickly offered the part on L&O. Not saying that part is better just saying that it is a higher profile show.
Old 04-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

The thing about Law and Order characters is that...there really isn't too much depth to them. They just kind of get the job done. Elisabeth was *SO* good on Angel.

My fave 2 episodes are Epiphany and even more so: Sense and Sensibility. That, I think is the funniest Angel episode, with Smile Time running a close second [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The whole "inner child" thing was hysterical, and I loved the part where Kate goes:
"You see I have this..."
Cordy: Personal Problem what you're going to 'share' with us until dawn?
Kate: Gun! (waves gun around) And I don't want to come off as insensitive, but if you two don't get out of my way I'm going to have to blow you the crap away because I'm gonna go find my daddy
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So funny.

I loved in Reprise (I think?) Where Kate gets kicked off of the police force - and she goes home and has a total emotional breakdown. It was almost uncomfortable to watch because Elisabeth did it so well.

*sigh* I miss Kate. It'd be funny if she just like, showed up in the finale and was like 'whats up'? lol

*Daf

[Lois/Clark] [Michael/Sara] [Veronica/Logan] [Sydney/Vaughn] [Jack/Kate] [Alex/Izzy] [Chase/Cameron] [Kimber/Christian] [Phoebe/Cole]

[Team Addison]
Old 04-17-2004, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

How do you think Kate would have fit into Forever Knight universe?

I also liked Kate, but I wonder if she wasn't created for the wrong vampire show. She might have fit in better with the Forever Knight universe than she did on Angel. It would have been interesting, though, to see her reaction to what's happened while she was away, with Connor and everything else.

Last edited by lightcousin; 05-26-2008 at 08:02 PM Reason: previous link was to non-FF message board
Old 04-17-2004, 06:58 PM
Addicted Fan

She was beeaaaauuuutiful!

for a cop! i remember when we first see her in "lonely hearts" i was like "damn! she's fine!"
Old 04-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

lol I think Kate would have kind of a "Wtf?!" reaction to all that has gone on in her absense lol.

Elisabeth is *gorgeous* I love her eyes.

*Daf

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited ~*~Hopeless Romantic~*~ ]

[Team Addison]
Old 07-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

What I think would have been a funny scene:

Lindsey (and possibly Eve) kidnap Kate for one reason or another and tell her about Connor.

Lindsey: I don't understand it How could Angel have gotten Darla pregnant??

Kate: Well, I'll tell you what. The next time you see your Dad you and he otta have a nice long talk about that
Old 07-28-2005, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

i really liked Kate's charcter, i loved how we first met her thinking she was just a lonely woman but she turned out to be so much more. I really liked her and Angel, they could have been a cute couple.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Elizabeth Rohm/Kate Lockley appreciation thread

Elisabeth Rohm who played policewoman Kate Lockley on Angel was a guest on the Vulkon Cruise to Alaska in June. Here are some notes I made from her Q&A:

Her role on Angel: Originally I was going to be a corrupt cop with a drug problem. Angel was going to save me It was going to be nuch darker but they changed into something more like BTVS. It was a great job because it's the last time I worked with young people my age (Now she is on Law and Order). I ran into Charisma recently and it was like a high school reunion.

David Boreanaz: David and I stayed in contact. We tried to do "Bones" together. I auditioned and he fought for me to do it. I hold him close to my heart because he made me laugh so much.

What she learned from being on "Angel": From the stuntman I learned to be physical,take a roll. Did you know that David's stuntman did the stunts for Keanu in "Matrix"?

Her favorite episode: My favorite episode is the one that's all about me! But looking at all of you and seeing how you loved the show, I think the first one is my favorite because we were making history.

If you could change anything about your last episode of Angel? I would not have had a last episode! When I got the job at L&O, I wish they would have trusted that I could make it work,flying back and forth for a few days. David and I wanted to make it work. But I understand why they gave up on me.

Last edited by Berengaria; 07-04-2007 at 01:21 PM
Old 07-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berengaria (View Post)
David Boreanaz: David and I stayed in contact. We tried to do "Bones" together. I auditioned and he fought for me to do it. I hold him close to my heart because he made me laugh so much.
Really? if she had gotten that role I would have been a Bones fan. I loved Kate L. and Elisabeth Rhom is a great actress. She and DB have so much chemistry.

Angel&Cordelia/Sawyer&Juliet/Monica&Chandler/Logan&Veronica/JD&Elliot/Jeff&Annie/Lois&Clark

Last edited by Lemariz; 07-05-2007 at 04:22 PM
Old 07-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Really? Wow. I liked her on Angel but I couldn't see her as Bones.

Old 07-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

She says she's leaving Law and Order. It's her choice and she's a bit scared, but she wants to try new things...not be stuck in a rut. Be interesting to see what she turns up in next.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here is another thread for Kate/Elisabeth
Old 07-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Wow! That goes back awhile. Interesting to see what was thought of Elizabeth and her leaving the show back in the day.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread