Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Angel Finale Discussion "Not fade away" 5x22

From thewb.com

Angel (David Boreanaz) and company spend the day as if it were their last as they prepare to bring down the evil Circle of the Black Thorn. Putting their lives on the line, Spike (James Marsters) confronts a demon cult, Lorne (Andy Hallett) faces off with Lindsay (Christian Kane), Gunn (J. August Richards) takes on an evil senator and Angel battles Hamilton (Adam Baldwin), the henchman of the Senior Partners.
Vincent Kartheiser guest stars as Connor. Jeffrey Bell directed the episode written by Jeffrey Bell & series creator Joss Whedon.

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Karbear3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Addicted Fan

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! just seeing this thread is making me hyperventilate. i am NOT dealing with this whole series finale thing very well at all!

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
**Carrie** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

I'll second that NOOOOO.

I am totally unspoiled(well except for tv guide type stuff) for this episode. Its a first. I cant wait to see it!
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

same here...with the being unspoiled i mean. i was actually afraid to even come in here and read the synopsis!!! ack...this ep really should be 2 hours. it's going to take me a full hour just to calm down enough to hear the dialouge!!!

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 05-18-2004, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Oh lord I have to tape the finale because I'm going to a concert tomorrow and I'm stressing big time. I don't wanna have to wait another two days to see it!
T O B Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't think it's hit me yet that it's going to be over. Maybe it'll sink in next week when it's no longer on or else when I watch this last ep end. Then I'll probably be a mess. lol.

I hadn't read any articles or spoilers though, so I didn't know Vincent Kartheiser was going to make yet another appearance. His last ep seemed kind of final when he left. Guess we'll see what will happen when it airs. I'm looking forward to some great fight scenes to end this off with a bang.

So yeah, I usually just lurk on this board, but decided to post a bit since this will be the last episode.
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
*M*L*3602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 03:38 AM
Loyal Fan

*Pimp Alert*

My advice:Come to the spoiler board.Don't be surprised by anything.
*in a tempting voice* We have pretty finale pictures.And a link to a detailed summary of the episode.
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Jaye
"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you..." ~ Pooh to Christopher Robin

Last edited by Jessica Jaye; 05-18-2004 at 03:56 AM
Jessica Jaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 04:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Pimp alert? What is this? The 1970's????
Selene1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 04:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Selene1212
Pimp alert? What is this? The 1970's????
In my world...Always.

A little info for people who have to miss it.

The WB will repeat "Not Fade Away"

Angel
WB May 25 08:00pm
Series/Drama, 60 Mins.
"Not Fade Away", Episode #522.
Angel and his friends prepare to bring down the evil Circle of the Black Thorn; Spike confronts a demon cult, and Angel battles the henchman of the Senior Partners.

Cast: David Boreanaz, Alexis Denisof, J. August Richards, Amy Acker, Andy Hallett, James Marsters, Vincent Kartheiser.
Producer(s): Joss Whedon, Gail Berman, Fran Rubel Kuzui, Kaz Kuzui, Sandy Gallin, David Greenwalt.

Original Airdate: May 19, 2004.
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Jaye
"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you..." ~ Pooh to Christopher Robin
Jessica Jaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Addicted Fan

NOOO its sooooo sdad! i will be crying the whole hour!

Bhery
Old 05-18-2004, 02:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just. can't. believe it.
Shasta Popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shasta Popsicle
I just. can't. believe it.
lol, i'm so with you. i keep im'ing my friend with: just.can't.deal.must.be.strong

Old 05-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm trying to threaten/bribe my friends to watch it, or let me cry on their shoulders while I do.

Let the tears commence. Just the thoughts of "oh wow this is the last time I'll feel the anticipation for a new episode, i wonder what joss & co came up with" is enough to start the water works.

At least they'll go out with a bang.

Well, I know I don't know you and you're probably not what you seem
Aw, but I'd sure like to find out
So why don't you climb down off that movie screen?

Dan Fan No. 95
Spike's Kitten No. 95
L u x i e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by L u x i e
I'm trying to threaten/bribe my friends to watch it, or let me cry on their shoulders while I do.

oooo...not me. i plan on watching it alone. people are only allowed to watch with me if they promise NOT TO UTTER A SINGLE SOUND until well into the commerical break. i'm paranoid i'll miss even a single second. although it could be a bad bad thing to have me all alone when it's all over. i'll definitely need to make sure i have a bottle of wine on hand to help me cope.

Old 05-18-2004, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Carrie**
oooo...not me. i plan on watching it alone. people are only allowed to watch with me if they promise NOT TO UTTER A SINGLE SOUND until well into the commerical break. i'm paranoid i'll miss even a single second. although it could be a bad bad thing to have me all alone when it's all over. i'll definitely need to make sure i have a bottle of wine on hand to help me cope.
My advice is to watch it alone if you aren't going to watch it with fellow dedicated viewers. I once watched an ep this season w/ "casual" viewers and they talked all through it and kept asking me questions!! It was annoying.
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread