Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2004, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Angel episode discussion: 3x22: Tomorrow

Tuesday, August 24th @ 5pm(ET)
"Tomorrow" TV-14-DSV, CC
Connor returns to Angel to seek his revenge; Angel and Cordelia acknowledge their feelings for each other.

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Karbear3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

I love that epi, the end is so unexpected!
Old 08-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Banned

Is this the episode that features the best "six minutes of sex" in Jossverse history?
AuntEverest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow, that was quite the season finale I wasn't expecting.

Aww, Groo telling Cordy and Lorne telling Angel about that they love each other. It was noble of Groo to step aside because he knows Cordy loves Angel.

Poor Angel. He was so excited at the prospect of having Connor back and being able to spend quality time with him, show him things like teaching him how he fights and taking him to the movies.

Connor just skimmed through that letter and just was left to believe Angel killed him. Justine makes him believe it too.

Why was Cordy running late to see Angel? She was the one who arranged a time for them to meet and where. Of course they have to stall us seeing them finally profess their feelings for one another with Cordy being called away for her 'higher purpose'. Especially just at the wrong time when Angel is in trouble after Connor and Justine locks him in a box and sends him out to the ocean. Maybe this is how she'll somehow be able to save him?

I'm sad about Lorne leaving. Can understand why he felt it was time for him to move on, especially when he had given up rebuilding his club after it being destroyed so many times. Loved the CD he gave Angel. Love Lorne. Get it. I hope he returns.

Wes is really hitting rock bottom. Bedding Lyla. Wow. I hope he is able to come back from all this.
Reply   Post New Thread