Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2006, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangirl
In all reality I wish I'd have changed mine to Liz when I had the chance, but at the time I wanted sportsfan, which was taken, so this lumpy name was the only one I could be bothered to come up with
Changing names was always strange to me. Back at first when I joined, we had the possibility of having three different screen names. When I first used -cris- I changed it in a while, but there was always something else that sounded better but didn't look better when I changed it back.

I wished I could have changed my name at times...but I know I would have wanted to change it with time, so maybe you will really get to love sportsfangirl with the time
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, I chose mine because 'Lolabelle' is a little nickname for me. (And plus it sounds cool. ) And 26 is my fav number because it's double 13, which is an unlucky number, and two negatives equals a positive!
If you could follow that last part.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:37 PM
New Fan

My family nickname is "Courtney Belle" so I just shortened it.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Loyal Fan

It's my first and middle name. Simple enough
Old 07-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Mine's kind of a long story but i had a friend that would go by 'Lyradi' and she suggested that I get a name with 'Ly' at the start and there's a town near to where i live called 'Lliria' and so i changed the 'i' to a 'y' and had Llyria but I didn't like it that much so I added an 'A' in front and came up with Allyria
Old 07-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyria
Mine's kind of a long story but i had a friend that would go by 'Lyradi' and she suggested that I get a name with 'Ly' at the start and there's a town near to where i live called 'Lliria' and so i changed the 'i' to a 'y' and had Llyria but I didn't like it that much so I added an 'A' in front and came up with Allyria
It's totally Twelfth Night! Only with an A instead of an I.

PS: HAI2u POPPY!
Old 07-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Extreme Fan

*salutes* Hey Xtina
Old 07-08-2006, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

Those are very elaborated names! But I like them
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris -
Changing names was always strange to me. Back at first when I joined, we had the possibility of having three different screen names. When I first used -cris- I changed it in a while, but there was always something else that sounded better but didn't look better when I changed it back.

I wished I could have changed my name at times...but I know I would have wanted to change it with time, so maybe you will really get to love sportsfangirl with the time
Thanks; it;s hard to love a long name, though
Old 07-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Total Fan

I believe that Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman are made for each other and we've dubbed them Nayden. So I'm a fan and the numbers are for August/June/August, for my parents and my birthdays

Old 07-11-2006, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wanted something meaningfull. I took my fav. book and in the index were names from all the most famouse, all around the world mythologies my username basibally means the same as: Pheobe, it's just kinda translated into Polish . It's pretty complicated, but it sounded nice and it lasted
Old 07-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
my username basibally means the same as: Pheobe, it's just kinda translated into Polish
Interesting. It sounds nice indeed
Old 07-14-2006, 04:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I chose my Name, because I am a Coffee Junkie, I need my daily 5 Cups of Coffee, at least, sometimes even more. W/o Coffee, I couldn't survive the day..

Icon by Missy thx
Old 07-16-2006, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Mmm coffee!
You should visit our café, I'm sure you'd like it there. It's the coffee paradise
Old 07-16-2006, 02:24 AM
New Fan

I usually choose the username Swienegel, wich is a dialectal word for hedgehog in Germany but I wanted a change.
While searching for a name I wanted to put into one of my Fanfictions I came up with the Name Lilien and I liked it's meaning. That's when I decided to use it here...