Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-16-2006, 03:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

The squirrel has landed!

Hey all! I'm new to this forum.....of course. LOL! I really do like this place so far! I come from another forum "DOA Kunoichi". Nothing amazing, just thought I'd give yah a bit of my history. LOL! <----Also....I us those a lot.

Anyway, anyhoo, anyhow! I hope that I'll be able to add to the collective "wisdom" of this place and perhaps even make some friends while I'm at it. Although of course....how could you not like me V_V? LOL!!! Take care!

~M_D~ *vanishes*
Old 12-16-2006, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Welcome here!

Glad you're so excited to join this board! And is there any specific name you'd like us to use to call you?

Do stick around!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi! Welcome to the board.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

A name for moi? hmmm....Just call me......Nutty.....or anything that has nut in it. It fits. LOL! And thanks for the warm welcome. And a nice big *HUG* for anyone else who posts here. ^^

~M_D~ My nutty powers are strong O_O
Old 12-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

^ Of all titles to make up, this one just had to be made up huh?

Have fun but watch your step here
Old 12-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Alright then! My decision is Nutty. It sounds kind of funny, actually!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-18-2006, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

hey and welcome Nutty!!
Old 12-20-2006, 02:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Yamiko (View Post)
^ Of all titles to make up, this one just had to be made up huh?

Have fun but watch your step here
Well thank you too! i thought the name sounded new and amazing! LOL!! Hmm...watch my step? Oh dear....are there....nasty people here? Oh my! LOL!!! Do not fret, I shall watch my step.....I am a ninja squirrel after all V_V

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome. However, I was expecting a larger crowd....oh well. LOL! But yeah, I hope I can spam just as much as everyone else here.

~M_D~
Old 12-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty Little Squirrel (View Post)
Well thank you too! i thought the name sounded new and amazing! LOL!! Hmm...watch my step? Oh dear....are there....nasty people here? Oh my! LOL!!! Do not fret, I shall watch my step.....I am a ninja squirrel after all V_V

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome. However, I was expecting a larger crowd....oh well. LOL! But yeah, I hope I can spam just as much as everyone else here.

~M_D~
This better not come back to haunt me

Oh well, it's going to be interesting how you're going to start brandashing your katana like crazy in here.
Old 12-25-2006, 04:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'll have thee know that I am QUITE skilled with that katana! I never use it for evil....anymore. I am a clean ninja now adays ^^ LOL!!!!

~M_D~