Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2006, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Uh Vi, you went shopping! Did you find anything interesting?

I've got a pretty bussy week coming up, too. No tests but a project (did I already mention this? Can't remember ) and lots of reading to do. And since I'm that obsessed with movies, I got 2 movies from the videoclub and I have another one from the library that should all be watched before wednesday Will I have time to breathe?
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-12-2006, 07:51 AM
Legen-wait for it-dary fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malha (View Post)
Turns out I didn't do nothing after all, I went shopping

VagueMemories - I corrected the glinch which made your last post appear 10 times. I hope things will get better for you

Sarah, Chelsea and Haddie, good luck with your exams/test!
Thanks the funny things was that It made alot of problem for me, cuz I couldn't see that it was uploaded.. so sorry about all the posts.. hope that this one doesn't appear a bunch a times..
Old 11-13-2006, 04:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Turns out I didn't do nothing after all, I went shopping
What did you get? I *need* to go shopping sometime soon... First have to find the time (and money )

I also ended up stuck at home for the whole weekend. I was going to go out but got ditched at the last moment lol

Quote:
Sarah, Chelsea and Haddie, good luck with your exams/test!
Thanks! Scuba went pretty good anyway- 96%

Cris- Good luck with the busy week! lol I also *just* (yes, I am slow) realised that it's Veronica and Logan on your avvie. Very slow indeed
Old 11-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks the funny things was that It made alot of problem for me, cuz I couldn't see that it was uploaded.. so sorry about all the posts.. hope that this one doesn't appear a bunch a times..
Don't worry! I've seen it happening to other people aswell. It's the Fan Forum ghost that likes messing posts up at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadasuli (View Post)
Cris- Good luck with the busy week! lol I also *just* (yes, I am slow) realised that it's Veronica and Logan on your avvie. Very slow indeed
Thank you

And indeed slow I think I've had that icon for way too many time, but what can I say? I love it even if they don't seem to be them
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-13-2006, 10:05 PM
New Fan

Malha and VagueMemories, thank you Yeah they're nearly here, i don't think they're that early, they end on December 5th (they're spread out- like one every few days) which gives a nice break before christmas But they're not just tests.. they're the major-three-hour-important type of ones lol. Good luck with yours too
Old 11-14-2006, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris - (View Post)
And indeed slow I think I've had that icon for way too many time, but what can I say? I love it even if they don't seem to be them
They do seem to be them it's just I only got into VM a few weeks ago... Still slow
Old 11-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - cris - (View Post)
Uh Vi, you went shopping! Did you find anything interesting?
I bought a jacket and a pair of boots. I bought something for once

Quote:
Scuba went pretty good anyway- 96%
Cool
Old 11-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

That's cool Vi!

I'm so tiiiiiired. I need to sleep. I can't remember the last time I slept until 11 or something It's as if I needed to sleep until I couldn't sleep anymore to stop being so tired all the time
Old 11-22-2006, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm sorry for you
It's kind of the same for me. I always feel like I have no time to sleep and at the same time, when I'm at home, it seems to be all I'm doing
Old 11-24-2006, 04:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Going on residential on Monday!
Old 11-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Passionate Fan

hello everyone and welcome to the newbies

I've read all the posts on this thread *is proud*
I haven't been here for a while, but it seems that board is still slow

Oh, well i didn't have much time to post, it turns out that this year is actually pretty busy, i have 10 more hours this year, on monday for example, i have 10 hours of course

So yeah i'm kinda tired. Plus, that stupid weather is so depressing it's been raining all week long -_-"

Quote:
I bought a jacket and a pair of boots
Nice ^^ i bought some boots too .... now i make mu own money with private tuition ^^

I think i'm gonna get some tea, i love tea

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 11-29-2006, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello newbies and oldies I thought I should stop for a while in you cafe to share so time, when I was a newbie I never went here so i thought totake time to d it now! hope it is alright for you!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

I made my sales quota...on my first month with my new team. It feels like a weight is off my shoulders.

I am so happy right now.

All that coffee must have paid off...

My latest TV obsessions...Battlestar Galactica, Prison Break, and this season of Nip/Tuck.

kenny | credit
Old 12-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

So I'm new to this website (Actually, I've had the account for awhile, but I'm new to actually... posting.) and I was happy to see a Newbie thread. So, um, hi. I'm Kara. -awkward-

Old 12-02-2006, 12:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Yvonné and Kara

I'm back from residential! It was so much fun... But then so tiring I slept 15 hours straight... A new record