Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2006, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

The Newbies Café # 11! Who Needs Coffee When You've Got Friends? We do!

Here we go! The Café is now brand new and in our 10th thread! Let's start chilling again, I've missed you guys

Welcome to the Newbies Café!

Do you think coffee is always the solution? Do you think a day is not a day if you haven't had that delicious cup of coffee using your favourite cup and sitting in your favourite place? Well if it is so, this is definately YOUR place. Because here, we might be a few ones, but we sure are good ones.

What is really the café?

Well, imagine you are walking by this really empty and dark street, it's kind of late at night and you can't stop thinking that you need a good talk with some good friends, about whatever, books, tv shows, movies, life...and you think "How awesome would it be If I could find all my friends and go and have the perfect coffee at the same time?" but, what are you thinking? You can actually do that! Just enter the fourth door in such dark and empty street and you'll find us. The Newbies Café is what is written at the front door. And once you open that door, you'll find an amazing café. With those amazing comfy couches and those lights that bring you peace. You can be served by one of our many waiters or you can serve yourself, You can have coffee, tea, water, orange juice, whichever juice you like, hot chocolate, not hot chocolate, you can have whathever you like...and have it with the cup you like! I told you, the Newbies Café rocks!

How is the Newbies Café decorated?

Well, that's in your hands. Everyone in here, all of our costumers, has a different idea for the café. I myself imagine a mixture of an imaginary café and my favourite starbucks in barcelona. If you're walking down the street and see this amazing painting or this amazing picture you think would fit completely our café...just let us know! We can hang it in our walls!

Who will be in the Newbies Café?

Here, you'll find all kinds of people. You may find a stranger you don't know that happens to be making a stop around here. You can find that old friend you made in the Need Friends thread and you haven't talked in such a long time, or you can find the same old faces, those who come and get their coffees every day And chat about tv-shows, Veronica Mars, Joshua Jacksons and a lot of different things!

What music will I be hearing in the café?

Well, we have a jukebox (Alex bought it for us, even if she doesn't hang out around here anymore , so in a way it's more about what you want to hear that what you'll hear. Just stand up from your books for a while (because you might have come to the café to relax and study ) and go to our jukebox, press F and then 8 and put that song it's in your head right now and you're sure everyone else will love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

We love the Newbies Café, and everyone who comes and hangs out with us in here, that's why we like to share all kinds of stuff. Be not affraid of talking about whathever you feel like, we'll find it interesting, for sure. I repite...for sure. Post pictures, post songs you love, post poetry, or post paintings. We'll love it! Talk about tv-shows, about your friends, ask advice, ask for support. Do whathever you feel like. Because you can do that in the Newbies Café!

And most importantly of all...HAVE FUN!

Okay. Yes, what a stupid title did I just invent? But I didn't know what to put so, I do recall we said we'd use a title, but don't expect my memory to work on the moments it should! Let me know and I'll change it
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-10-2006, 05:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Go us! New thread
Old 11-10-2006, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

New thread!

And I'm off today. Anyone else around?

kenny | credit
Old 11-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Me!
But no one else seems to be now...
Old 11-11-2006, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

Hey Hi!

Today I'm going to spend the entire day in. I can't wait, seriously. I don't remember the last time I spend a saturday at home watching TV and doing absolutely NOTHING. This way It'll make up for working tomorrow...or so I think
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-11-2006, 04:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I totally hate staying home. But anyway, what's on tomorrow?
Old 11-11-2006, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

No one is ever on at the same time, unfortunately.

I had forgotten about the jukebox We really have to put some music here...

I've been thinking about applying for the ERASMUS program to study in England next year. It's always been one of those things I wanted to do, go study abroad. And now I'm hesitating between doing it now or waiting a few more years. I don't know what's better for my degree as a whole
*having coffee while thinking*
But other than that, like you Cris, I'm doing absolutely nothing
Old 11-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Well both of you have fun doing nothing
Old 11-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Legen-wait for it-dary fan

Hi..

Didn't have the day off today.. Was at a big party/get-to-gether yesterday and had to help cleaning up to day.. so spend all day cleaning up after 60 drunk people.. yay

and tommorow I have to study to catch up.. really bad weekend.. (sorry had to come out with some anger..)

Hope you all had a great day off..
Old 11-11-2006, 10:05 PM
New Fan

Hey everybody!!
aww VagueMemories, don't worry, everything will be fine I have to study too, i've got exams coming up in 8 days, eeek!!
Old 11-12-2006, 02:15 AM
New Fan

Now already!? My exams start on December 12th! But I do have a test tomorrow of History
Old 11-12-2006, 03:01 AM
Loyal Fan

VagueMemories- Poor you! But look at the bright side.. You had fun at the party!

Sarah- Good luck with your exams!
My spell- Good luck with history!

I also have a test this week.. Maths. I'm planning on failing in purpose, I want to go down a set because it's too hard for me in set 2.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:05 AM
Legen-wait for it-dary fan

Thanks every body.. : D
And glad to hear that I am not the only one that have to study..

@sarah448 : exams already?! mine first starts 15th dec.. but have tests about every 3 week.. (but not major ones) But hope you do really well

@hadasuli: what are you studying for? And can follow you in maths.. not my fav subject (and did have fun at that party , thanks )
Old 11-12-2006, 04:39 AM
Loyal Fan

You can call me Haddie
I have no idea what's the test about. Havn't started studying yet. Which reminds me, I have a scuba diving theory exam tomorrow! *rushes off to study*
Old 11-12-2006, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well both of you have fun doing nothing
Turns out I didn't do nothing after all, I went shopping

VagueMemories - I corrected the glinch which made your last post appear 10 times. I hope things will get better for you

Sarah, Chelsea and Haddie, good luck with your exams/test!