Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

Julie! If you're almost done with exams then that's not so bad I hope they go well, and you can chill with us for a while, more relaxed

Quote:
I just talked to a newbie and immediately it came to my mind I wasn't here for ages! So here I am now... Aww, I'm such a bad friend Never came here to say hello... I'm really sorry...
You're not a bad friend! The good thing is that you remembered us!

Quote:
The concert is on June 28th, it's a wednesday, and we would be there from monday to thursday night. We wanted to catch night trains so that we could make the most out of time without having to pay too much for room.
My last two tests are on June 27 and June 28...but I guess that if you do come here, we'll find time...even if it's just 20 minutes!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-08-2006, 05:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you cris and Vi .. well it went fine so far .. its my second week now.. I only work part time at the moment so I still have some time to enjoy the sun

klol vi we really should do that.. I would love to have some stars in my town

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

That's good, you're enjoying it I'm glad

How's everything else going on? Your boyfriend?
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone I was finally able to get my account back (stupid Hotmail!!!)! Hopefully I can get to know and talk to many of you, since you all seem like good people hehe
Old 05-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Hello to you too Hotmail is evil!

Suz, it's great that you're doing good with your job.
About concerts, guess what, just after I said what I did, George Michael decided to give a concert in my town so there's hope We're just getting started!

Quote:
My last two tests are on June 27 and June 28...but I guess that if you do come here, we'll find time...even if it's just 20 minutes!
I'll be there on the 29 aswell so I'm sure we'll find the time somewhere.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Hi All

I'm not exactly new. I was a member here a while back, but my account is gone now, but it's no big deal. I didn't have that many posts, so I will just reintroduce myself.

My name is Karen, for those who have not met me and I look forward to getting to know you all
Old 05-11-2006, 05:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey Karen, good to have you back! What was your username before?

Tell us a little about yourself
Old 05-13-2006, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Hey Karen

Is it normal to feel like crying when you've done very badly on your first oral exam of the year because of the stress even though you're sure to have a good mark anyway?
Old 05-14-2006, 02:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malha
Hey Karen

Is it normal to feel like crying when you've done very badly on your first oral exam of the year because of the stress even though you're sure to have a good mark anyway?
Nope not at all. If it's stressful, then just take it easy. Sounds like you're a hardworking person so there's no need to worry!

Come erre'
Old 05-14-2006, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Thank you! You're sweet

I don't know if I'm hard-working but I know I'm a perfectionist. And maybe you're right, maybe I should let down some pressure... but I just CAN'T
Old 05-14-2006, 06:09 AM
Passionate Fan

hello everyone !

i'm done with my exams honestly it didn't go very well, well i'm sure i won't pass the toughest ones ( it's competitive exams and some candidates are just scary ) ... but well we'll see ...

Quote:
Blah it's just because you perfectionnist i guess no need to cry Vivi i mean, you'll have a good mark so you have to relativize But well i can understand it's frustrating when you know you could have done much better eh eh i know how it feels

hu hu i'm on a break for a week now and i've decided not to touch a single book ( i mean academic books ^ ^) so i'll try stick around here more often

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 05-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

for you finishing your exams Julie! *sending good vibes for the results* I'm sure it's going to be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cite Des Anges
Blah it's just because you perfectionnist i guess no need to cry Vivi i mean, you'll have a good mark so you have to relativize But well i can understand it's frustrating when you know you could have done much better eh eh i know how it feels
Yeah it's more frustration than disappointment but I'm putting so much pressure on myself this year that I have a hard times realising that I'm studying something I love and that it should be alright no matter what. I keep telling myself that there's no reason to want to be absolutely perfect all the time but it's not really working

Quote:
hu hu i'm on a break for a week now and i've decided not to touch a single book ( i mean academic books ^ ^) so i'll try stick around here more often
Nice to have you fully back with us for a little while
Old 05-15-2006, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it can be fustrating if you get a low mark at any exam, especially if it ruins your whole final mark in one subject. But on the other hand it's a call to put more attention in your study and what you are being asked. If you don't answer according to the question, then it's nothing anyway.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Yay for Julie being done with exams!

Quote:
Yeah it's more frustration than disappointment but I'm putting so much pressure on myself this year that I have a hard times realising that I'm studying something I love and that it should be alright no matter what. I keep telling myself that there's no reason to want to be absolutely perfect all the time but it's not really working
That's absolutely true!

Truth is, my thoughts towards exams change a lot (and I do mean A LOT) when I'm in exams time. When I'm studying at first it's all fun and games, you know "what else do I want, I have no classes left, all I have to do is read read and memorize memorize while I listen to some music and drink coffee"...then, when the exams are nearer than before it's all about "oh my god I know nothing, i'm failing so bad i can't believe it, what the hell have I done with my time?" but then the exam arrives, and no matter if I do bad or not, I sincerely don't give it much thought until the mark arrives. It just strikes me that the exam is over, and whatever I could have or couldn't have done with my time...it's not possible to change it anymore.

I think I used to be very nervous about exams back in the day, but there was a point where I realized all the anxiety and nervousness wasn't worth it, so I instinctively do not exactly care about the result as much as I probably should.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:14 PM
Supreme Fan

I sort of know how you feel like now Cris. I got two of my assignments back yesterday and I got a B. I really thought I worked hard and put alot of effort in, yet in the end I get a mediocre result It really does suck.

But, this will definitely push me to work harder in my exams. I agree with you when you say when you have some time before an exam, you don't take it nearly as seriously as you should. I still get nervous about exams to this day.