Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2006, 11:18 PM
New Fan

Howzit a n00bie here

Hey what's up. I've been a frequent visitor to this site but only now did I decide to join since I now am obsessed with two shows on this forum. But anyways, to give a little bit of info about me: I'm a fourth year student at the University of Nevada Las Vegas and I am studying English and Secondary Education. I am originally from the isolated, yet beautiful islands of Hawaii. I am from a little town on Oahu called Kaimuki. My biggest passion in life is music. I am a self taught musician (except for the trumpet, i played and took lessons since I was in 5th grade) but I love to play the guitar, ukulele, drums and I love to sing. I also love to surf. That is my new obsession but it's hard to find surf spots in the middle of the desert. I've been surfing for three years now and every wave is a new lesson for me. Anyways, that's pretty much it about me. I like surfing, singing, playing the guitar. Oh yeah and I like to party. And watch Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill cuz Nathan is hot! (-: aloha

//g
Old 10-12-2006, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Welcome geefunk808! Nice to see you join us.

Do you return to Hawai very often? Surfing must be fun. We can't really do that here around the mediterranean sea. I hope posting here will be just as fun
Old 10-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome welcome

You like surfing ?
Well i'm scared of that, isn't it dangerous or something ?
I'm fearful eh

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 10-13-2006, 08:52 PM
New Fan

no sweat

yeah, everytime I go surfing, it's a little scary no matter how big the waves are, but once you are on the wave, it's indescribeable (sp). half the battle of surfing is in your mind... if you let your fear get to you, it won't be fun. it's so exhilarating!!! just DONT turn your back to the wave. that's a rule of thumb when surfing you should try it!

//g
Old 10-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Welcome.

I've only been to Hawaii once, but it's beautiful and I love it, I want to visit more often.

BTW, I totally love OTH and Gilmore Girls too, those are two of my fave shows. And yes Nathan is hot, I love BabyJames.