Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-08-2006, 07:03 AM
New Fan

Hello everybody ! A new french girl here !

Hello,

My name is Milena and I'm French. I live in Lyon and I'm 14.
I'm crazy about TV Shows like Lost, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Prison Break, Friends, Full House, Summerland, Cold Case and a lot of more. My fav actors and actresses are Emilie de Ravin, Sophia Bush, Jennifer Aniston, TR Knight, Wentworth Miller ...
I listen all kind of music but especially pop/rock like Fall Out Boy, Jack's Mannequin, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Pink, Gavin DeGraw ...

I hope I won't make a lot of spelling mistakes because I don't speak English very well and I have to learn alone because my English teacher is so bad
So be nice with me even you don't understand what i say

Many kisses from France
Old 10-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

poy poy fellow citizen welcome !

Have fun postinf with us, and don't worry about your english eh eh ^^ it's perfectly understandable, and who cares about mistakes anyways ? It's not our mother tongue so we're also here to learn, i suppose ...

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 10-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Bienvenue sur FF Milena!

I hope we'll get to see you around the board. Don't worry about your English, it doesn't seem to be so bad. I think that practicing on the net is one of the best ways to get fluent fast. And you get to make many friends in the process which is cool. (and if you're me, you end up studying English at university )

Et j'invite cordialement les francophones a venir discuter dans l'International thread. On a bien besoin d'animation en ce moment.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:53 AM
New Fan

Thanks everybody !
This board seems to be the best that I've ever visited ! I hope I'll make a lot of friends ! I'll post more tomorrow but now I'm going to watch Without A Trace (Two episodes tonight (Yeah !) and a lot of missing people )
Old 10-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello Milena! welcome here!