Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2020, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
From what little I have seen of Friends, her character did seem to be the worst out of all of them.
Rachel wasn't that bad. I do like her, and watching the entire series makes me appreciate Jennifer a bit more. Before she was just "that girl from Friends".
What I love is her real-life friendship with Courteney Cox, that really shows through in Rachel and Monica's friendship..
Old 03-28-2020, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Rachel wasn't that bad. I do like her, and watching the entire series makes me appreciate Jennifer a bit more. Before she was just "that girl from Friends".
What I love is her real-life friendship with Courteney Cox, that really shows through in Rachel and Monica's friendship..
I haven't watched the series so I'm honestly not the best person to make that judgment call. I'm happy you've enjoyed the series and her part in it. I was never a big Jen Aniston fan and thought all of the hoopla surrounding her was a bit ridiculous.

Last edited by Talula78; 12-02-2020 at 08:47 AM
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
Rachel was one of my favorite characters on Friends actually. Jennifer Anniston did some amazing work on ''The Morning Show'' aswell, which caused me to appreciate her even more.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Alwayshappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)

I love this so much!
Old 12-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Rachel was one of my favorite characters on Friends actually. Jennifer Anniston did some amazing work on ''The Morning Show'' aswell, which caused me to appreciate her even more.
I agree, Jennifer is amazing! Never saw the Morning Show though. I love all six of them, but for some reason it's Courteney who really got me..

That picture is really pretty! Love it..
Old 12-03-2020, 05:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I love this so much!
On some level it would be really nice to live there
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
On some level it would be really nice to live there
I'd live in the city but visit a town like Stars Hollow to get me into the holiday spirit.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Love the decor. It’s currently decorated like that?
Old 12-03-2020, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Love the decor. It’s currently decorated like that?
that picture’s from last year

currently the tour’s still closed so I don’t believe it is rn
Old 12-03-2020, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

That pictures is beautiful!
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 05:18 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I'd live in the city but visit a town like Stars Hollow to get me into the holiday spirit.
Sounds like a great idea, I'd do the same. To live there all year long; I don't know. Everyone knowing your business, and there's not that much to do besides the festivals they throw every month
Old 12-04-2020, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
that picture’s from last year

currently the tour’s still closed so I don’t believe it is rn
Yeah, that makes sense.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sounds like a great idea, I'd do the same. To live there all year long; I don't know. Everyone knowing your business, and there's not that much to do besides the festivals they throw every month
yeah same
Old 12-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ligonier, Pennsylvania looks like a Stars Hollow-esque town, complete with its own gazebo and streetlamps.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top