Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I'm glad that you like it. I make a lot of trories, but never have the courage to post them
Post away. They are probably great .

Quote:
and does anyone have any Trory Fanfic...cause i'm bored, and i think i've read everything on ff.net...anyone got any recomendations...

Seasonal Passions

All I want by juana

And on fanfiction.net--The ultimate curve ball by Joy

Cara-- Do you know a website where i can download Thirsty Merc
Old 08-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh, you know, I totally forgot. Kristen wanted the clips from Angelic.

Listen, guys, what should I do here? I have the clip and vids from the site, which is now down. Kristen wants them, but I feel funny about uploading them. Can I do that? Or would that be wrong? Also, someone has to show me how to upload them if you all agree that its ok.

"We’re gonna raise the level of public debate in this country, and let that be our legacy."

To The West Wing
Old 08-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

I think you can, if you mean that you're afraid that Cathy won't like it or what? I mean, my vids were up there.. *LOL* You're free to upload them.. if you've got them of course. You might be speaking of Cathy's own? Her email is raining_mind@yahoo.com. Ask her! Hope this is what you were speaking of. Sometimes I can missread things. Let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh
Post away. They are probably great .
Thanks ! I do hope so too. *LOL* I'm working on a fanfiction challange fic (made by Beautifulgoodbye15 herself.). It's an angst trory though, as it's a part of the challange - to make it angsty. Never tried it before so we'll see how it goes.. won't we?

Have you made fics yourself? I'd like to read them/it!

/ Camilla

{Max&Alec}
Old 08-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Total Fan

i feel bad for saying this...but i've read all those....i'm quite the fanfic junkie...any other's...
I'll make your fear melt away
And the world we know disappear.
D/S
Old 08-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello everyone!

Again, I've been away from the board forever...

So, couple of pages back, I saw the question about if Logan took Tristan's role...

I think it was sadly never intended to have Tristan come back for a whole season, but he was supposed to be on season two for 4-5 eppies... until DC gave him a full season contract... then he went back for one eppy to say his goodbyes.

After DC.. I've read that CMM would love to come back to GG for guest spots if the chance was given and schedule fit. (Sadly again.. I don't think a full season was proposed to him and what should he chose.. carrer wise... a couple of random spot on GG or his own show where he is one of the two main characteres?)

Tristan was well built from the begining, with a background and a familly life that was hinted but never showed because the opportunity never came.

Logan was portrayed at first as a mear shadow of Tristan and too many details made it that I really think it is a variation of what was planned for Tristan. Too many paralleles are present... Like the way Logan was the one to make Rory come out of her realtionship with Dean, like he was the one to make her loosen up. The relationship coming from a good familly that is in close and friendly relation with the elder Gilmore, the way the familly can't approve of Rory because of where she comes from.

So that was my opinion... Logan could be great... if had a little more of his own personality and less of the Tristan likeliness.

On to another subject, we have my bf's ten years old daughter home for the week, and she was with her friend flipping the channel on the TV until they came onto a badly french translate eppy of OTH... Then her friend said.. this is the best looking guy ever(pointing to CMM) and then bf's daughter said, she is the best looking ever(pointing to SB) and I was laughing in my head... Does that make them the best looking couple ever? Then I froze... is it a previous of what we should expect in the next years? I guess time will tell.

Anyway...
I'll try to come back more often.
Didi
Old 08-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh Jewls!

Thank you for remembering and don't worry, I totally forgot as well.
By the way, congrats on getting a new job! Hope it all turns out well.

[QUOTE=Undeniable]Then another awesome story (to those who actually like CMM's character Lucas on OTH) ; Scott boys and Gilmore girls by Willyheroine. The best Rory/Lucas story around. She's great at writing the characters, and the bond between Rory and Lorelai.[QUOTE]

Oooh!

Don't even mention that girls name! She has been ripping off my fan fiction, Summer Lovin' since I first started and whats worse is that she still incorporates my storylines into hers.

I had been thinking of doing a Gilmore Girls/One Tree Hill story for a while, and I had looked in both the Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill pages and found that no one had written a cross over between them - so I just wrote and submitted my story. I had finished writing a chunk of it (even though its still no where near finished) and I wen't on a bit of a hiatus for about four months. Next thing you know, I start reading this story...she has Rory/Lucas hooking up, the couple that I'm actually putting together...I had written that there was going to be a basketball playoff, she took that too, she even took bits of conversations that I had written. You can tell its different however, hers is more of an angsty plotline whereas mines more like "The Night Before". Humorous and light. Just something people would like to happen to them on one night of pure havoc. I'm still angry though, especially when she took down my story in her authors note, just because I don't get as much reviews as hers. What can I say, some people.

Anyway, I've had my little say. Hope I'm not depressing anyone with negative vibes.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Total Fan

Kristen...i was wondering why this person had like the same stories as you...but there are so many copies of other stories, it's not even funny....we need new idea's for stories...that sucks btw....
I'll make your fear melt away
And the world we know disappear.
D/S
Old 08-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear78
i feel bad for saying this...but i've read all those....i'm quite the fanfic junkie...any other's...
No problem!!! I'm addicted to fanfic .

Kristen--sorry about your fanfic. I've never read any of Willyheroine stories. What is your fanfic username?

Didi --Welcome back!! You shoould post here more often !!! Funny about CMM and Sophia. They are both very gorgeous. I always wondered why CMM did only one episode in Season 2 .

Quote:
Have you made fics yourself? I'd like to read them/it!
I've never gotten to it. I have some ideas . i would love to someday.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh
Cara-- Do you know a website where i can download Thirsty Merc
Ali, try Limewire or Kazaa... any download programs. (I hope after all this, you don't hate them!!)
Old 08-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Cotton Candy

Our "Run Away, Little Boy" thread is kind of dying. If any of you could help out and post, that'd be great Here's the link: Run Away, Little Boy Appreciation - Gang's all here

Thank you!

Old 08-11-2005, 02:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear78
Kristen...i was wondering why this person had like the same stories as you...but there are so many copies of other stories, it's not even funny....we need new idea's for stories...that sucks btw....
It is upsetting, but what can you do? I'm just glad to know that you noticed it too.

Quote:
Kristen--sorry about your fanfic. I've never read any of Willyheroine stories. What is your fanfic username?
Ah, it's all right. I've sort of gotten over the fact that my story lines been taken by a gloating fourteen year old girl. It's kind of depressing really. My fan fiction username is KristenCathie.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Just a a tiny question, does she know about it? I mean, if you'd tell her.. wouldn't she change the things you think it's so familiar to your own story? Because I know Cambria quite well these days, and I'm pretty sure that she didn't attend to use your storyline? I'm not defending her or anything if she really stole it, but trying to make it all make sense. Well, what do I know? I know many people on ff.net steal others work for their own stories, which is very sad.

If you let me know of the facts; I won't ask again! Thanks..

{Max&Alec}
Old 08-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi,

I usually sat in the corner, lurking only too often. I'm glad to see so many new faces, hey, by the way my name's Deeta.

On CMM and Tristan though, I agree with Didi. Tristan was a well built character. I mean, he wasn't created for the sole purpose of pretty boy. I guess he was to shake Rory's perfect little world, a bit like Jess, only he would do that in a more shallow, delicious, rich boy way.

In my own little world, I imagined in Season 2, Tristan would treat Rory much meaner as a form of revenge, and Rory who at first felt a bit guilty would hate him even more, and slowly, very slowly, she would break out of her goody two shoes image, and would get slightly tougher. Nothing much would happen in S2, but in S3, as Rory's life was mucked up by Dean-or-Jess stuff, Tristan was there to muck it up even more. But strangely, his ministrations would sometimes be funny and the only laugh she could get was Lorelai and by witty insults she'd throw in Tristan's way. S3 was about Rory/Jess, I'm not gonna change that. Now, S4, with Jess and Dean out of the way, there would be some semi-heartfelt moments between T/R of course, and the big finale was for Rory giving up her flower to him, not evil Dean.

Wow, I think I need to get a life.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Deeta - You need a life??? I designed Rory's wedding dress for her marriage to the HA and picked out the colour scheme (curtains, sofa, walls) for their living room.

Once again, I'm going away for a few days. Chaperoning a conference, for those of you playing at home, in rural New South Wales. In true testiment to the Australian weather, its snowing up there... when last week it was practically balmy. Curse that El Nino!!

Catch you all soon.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You need a life??? I designed Rory's wedding dress for her marriage to the HA and picked out the colour scheme (curtains, sofa, walls) for their living room.
Seriously? That's hilarious. I haven't even thought that far into my own life. . . which is ok considering I have no man.

Have fun being a chaperone Cara!

I'll be updating my fic in the next few days if any of you are interested.