Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2004, 09:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] those funny GG books. Yeah, it's pretty much the show, nothing added. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But I love that pic of Tristan and Rory by the lockers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Otep: i can't see the second video [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

jayta: but it is dreamy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
OMG, my sister told me that you ship Freddy and Katie from School of Rock too? WHoo hoo! I love those two, they are the cutest.

Luv, Cathy

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
kyleschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Jayta:is it me or do we end up seeing each other at pratically every board? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Cathy:thanks for pointing that out to me. MY trial had expired so here it is again: sorry bout that.

for you to notice
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Otep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hello everyone -- Nate, Nat, Cathy, Jayta...blah blah blah. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Otep: It seems that there is another reason to light more candles at your shrine of shrines...your av. Now truth be told, I had that av at one time not too long ago, but the fact that you have it now is all the more reason for me to praise you -- you are sharing the wonders of the Dean...amen, Hallelujah. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

And I'll watch your vid when I get home to the fast connection, savvy? [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you have no idea how much in love with JD I am. the first movie i ever saw was Rebel and I was only a few months old [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and when i was five I watched it again. God I love him!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 03-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Otep:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you have no idea how much in love with JD I am. the first movie i ever saw was Rebel and I was only a few months old [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and when i was five I watched it again. God I love him!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Very interesting...*taps chin*

Actually I do have an idea, dearest [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I'm gonna be making him some avs in the very near future, and given your ridiculous talent, I say you do the same...now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. BTW, you should go post at his board request thread...hey who knows? Maybe we'll mod it together one day... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:NiennaValandil:.:
<STRONG>

Very interesting...*taps chin*

Actually I do have an idea, dearest [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I'm gonna be making him some avs in the very near future, and given your ridiculous talent, I say you do the same...now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. BTW, you should go post at his board request thread...hey who knows? Maybe we'll mod it together one day... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
my AV;s always come out like crap. I have some wallpapers of him tho. I think I posted on the request thread a while ago. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] if there is a board that'd be great to mod!!!

PM me your AVs when you make em!!
Old 03-13-2004, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Just a random question.

Is Tristan in "Paris is Burning"?
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 02:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Maz - He is, for three seconds. He makes a really cute kissy face in front of Rory in the dining hall after Paris gossips the kiss between Lorelai and Max [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img].

All I Want 51 Update
| My Fic | Longing... FF.net Realm of the Shadow | Other FF.net Stories
Nate the Lizaphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 02:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Maz: Tristan is in PIB but he only has two lines:

Tristan: You know I heard that Paris' dad's actually got a second family in Paris.

Some Guy: Whoa.

Tristan: Yeah.

They always make me laugh though. Plus, there's the infamous kiss face.

J, your av making skillz are the greatest. You need to post some of your creations. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nat: I really loved that chapter! I'll be reviewing soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited IndianSpice ]
Old 03-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

thanks guys.

can u just tell me what is happening right before he goes and makes the kissy face to her. And also right before his 3 lines. Im being a little weird and taping all the scenes with Tristan in them and PIB is on tomorrow.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:NiennaValandil:.:
<STRONG>*erects shrine*.along with your amazing talent and clip usage. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Oh and jayta precious -- I'm a demanding, over-bearing bitch and I'm used to getting what I want...or at least that's what I pretend because the self-esteem tapes tell me to...

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
well i hope you're not expecting me to bow at it babe [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cuz well...you're not *that* precious... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] j/k...well sort of.

only if i don't have to worship there... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] baaaad woorrrds!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kyleschick:
<STRONG>
jayta: but it is dreamy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
OMG, my sister told me that you ship Freddy and Katie from School of Rock too? WHoo hoo! I love those two, they are the cutest.

Luv, Cathy</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

*hugs enthusiastically for saying so*

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Yup! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Whose your sister? And how does she know such things [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Is she psychic? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You should drop by [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Otep:
<STRONG>Jayta:is it me or do we end up seeing each other at pratically every board? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I don't know... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Are you stalking me? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Cuz, well the position is already filled....

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What boards do we share? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I lose track [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited jayta ]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone! This is my first post here. I've been a fan of many of the writters here since I don't know how long. I'm just glad to be here and be part of this wonderful group.

And in the spirit of the moment, I can't wait to find out who wrote what in the Trory Secret Valentine... I've read them all!! Everyone did a wonderful job in them... one of my favorites is Boys and Their Toys, got me wondering about that butterfly thing. Whoever wrote that one, did an amazing job with a really hard topic, to find the perfect toy for them.... just great!
Tim's Rally Girl #9

Don't you just love that smile??
avie by: daritah
Mary A Trory Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome. I'm also new to the board but welcome anyway
Siaram
Old 03-14-2004, 02:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Two new V-Day fics are up!

There's one more left; and the writers will be revealed two days after it has been posted. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome to the thread, Mary!

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
inmyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread