Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Jayta - pretty golden art! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] besides, it might have been 10min... since it were two commerical breaks. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Janine, Susie, Nat, Roxy & Cathy - thanks! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i'm so glad you like it - i'll try to do it some time again. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Miclol - thanks [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] and yeah, i know that's so frustrating with those free webspace providers. when imagestation forbid direct linking completely, i got so frustrated with everything else i tried. that was until i found freenet.de. maybe you could try that one too?! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *Larissa*:
<STRONG> I seriously cannot decide which one is better, </STRONG>
welcome to the thread and fanforum, Larissa! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] - i'm a bit confused now though. that wasn't a competition, was it? we don't have to decide which is the best? as for the unveiling, i'm curious too since i have some suspicions on who wrote which story... we'll see how good i know my favourite trory-authors. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, I've just finished reading all of the Valentine's fic... Amazing work to all of the authors who participate. I love them all.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

So is there going to be a guessing comp for the exchange? Or was that just a suggestion? Cause it would be cool to see what everyone thinks... And also, I have read them all and they are all Sqeeegoodness. I havent reviewed... cause that would give away the one I wrote [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] After the unveiling I shall be a good kid.

Nat
Old 03-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would love to try that guessing game on the Valentine's fic.. unfortunatly... so many great writters that I've read the fics... I don't think I would be able to guess right but if it's serious, I'll try anyway.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow, I've been away for like three weeks and this thread is partying.

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Hello everyone! How the heck are ya? I'm still not in the US (I'm in Dubai, the Persian Gulf) and I just got hold of a computer. I'm having a great time here and I just had to see how my fellow Trories were doing.

Well, I can't stay but I just wanted to say hi. Wow, it looks like I have a lot of fic to read when I get back. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Icon by wicked_one
Jamie Witter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 06:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Hope you're having a good time, Jamie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I thought the guessing was just for fun; but if y'all want to make it a competition, go right ahead! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I don't think there'd be a prize for guessing right though. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
inmyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>Miclol - thanks [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] and yeah, i know that's so frustrating with those free webspace providers. when imagestation forbid direct linking completely, i got so frustrated with everything else i tried. that was until i found freenet.de. maybe you could try that one too?! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ooh, I'd love to! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Although it turned out pretty ugly, I still kind of like the coloring and the lyrics and all... so I think I'll give it a try. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jamie! Glad to hear everything's great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Enjoy the rest of your time in Dubai, sounds great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yap, lots and lots of fic waiting just for you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 11:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Bumblebee!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I miss you so mush m'love! Hope you're having funness, and come back to us soon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey guys...we need a new thread title... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>Jayta - pretty golden art! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] besides, it might have been 10min... since it were two commerical breaks. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Still shorter time than me [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] It took me all night to put it together [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I can't believe sometimes how long it takes me to make fanart...but i never ever go into it knowing what i want...plus i still don't know how to make great composition like you did....

mine just appear...and if it looks okay then i save it... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm still not good at *whipping* together a fanart in 10 minutes [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Miclol: Awwww...so glad i could be a part of that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i can't wait to see! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Jaaaaaaiiiiiimmmmeeeee! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

::tackles her James::

Fic? Yeah...i've got a one track mind [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 01:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well everyone, since we are so close to the end, I believe I'd like to start the new thread, if that's okay with everyone...

Sur came up with these two excellent suggestions:

~Screw the pink bunny -- we keep going and going and going...

~Devotion, obsession -- tomay-to, tomah-to...

I was gonna use the first one and just see what you all thought of the second after the new thread is started. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

K then, off I go! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread