Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

WELL Ladies...while I can't promise smut, per se, I will try to update my fics and possibly get things going in a "smutty" direction [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

And I am hankering some good smut myself...*looks pointedly at Sur and Mel for updates* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm beyond the point of no-return when it comes to smut; it's almost like second-nature to me now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Peter's Lost Girl ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 07:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter's Lost Girl:
<STRONG> I'm beyond the point of no-return when it comes to smut; it's almost like second-nature to me now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited Peter's Lost Girl ]</STRONG>
Oh yes. I sometimes feel guilty for reading them since well, I'm not even 18 yet. But to hell with it anyway!
deeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow, you guys are hard core! CMM has his own show and you're still holding on to the Trory possibility. To be honest, I really liked them and it would be nice for them to run into each other. If just for one ep. Could be that he ends up in Harvard and on the b-ball team. He comes to play at Yale and Rory ends up covering the game for the paper 'cause the regular sports writer is sick or something. They go on a date after the game and then try the long distance thing a bit. It could happen I guess. An e-mail affair!

Go Tar Heels!!
billibhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hehehe...well however it happens, it needs to happen, straight up dog, for real, word to your mother... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

And as for us being hardcore -- hell [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] YES!!! If we weren't, the dream would, well, die...

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

That must not and never will happen, ever. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited Peter's Lost Girl ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Serious...

What is this stuff called *serious*?

I don't know what it could *possibly* be doing here...on the Trory thread! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Good timing on my part...I don't like serious stuff [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] j/k...well sort of [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I am waiting patiently for Trory fic. I couldn't write it if I tried [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That is why I rely on my wonderful fanfic writers on this thread and ff.net! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Alright, so after comming home from a disapointing day at school, (I can't seem to julianne very well) I come home and settle into my comp and go to read some new or updated Trory's only to find none!
I don't mean to pressure, but if people don't start updating or writing some new stuff (the smuttyer the better), I'm gonna have to start spending my time studying...and thats just not right. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

"We’re gonna raise the level of public debate in this country, and let that be our legacy."

To The West Wing
Jewls13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 10:20 PM
Addicted Fan

You know what I think? I think y'all are spoiled. Always demanding, never giving. Trory isn't even on GG anymore and yet the Trory fics are still going strong. Slow but strong. Let's appreciate that, people.

And if anyone needs to update it's Surya, Janine, Susie and Mel. We haven't seen an update from anyone of them in awhile. Shame!

*whistles innocently* I think I shall not write anything until someone else updates first. Hmph.

Icon by wicked_one
Jamie Witter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 11:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

*looks up at Jamie's post*...ok dear....lol...you know I've been writing (you've been reading it)...most of my scenes are as long as your chapters and I have 11 scenes in chapter 14. So unless you have updated 11 times since I have then I get some slack [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Plus I have written over 11 pages for a chapter in my little prequel (which you've read!) so there
[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited Surya ]
Old 01-23-2004, 12:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Did I read that right? If I am not mistaken, I posted last week, this week even as it was like Sunday...so I have posted since you have.

Also, the reason people pump you for fics is because they love them so, it is more to help you then to hurt you, but if you find it bothersome, let people know, we are all willing to wait...goodness takes time.
Old 01-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

"You should update...."

"No you should"

"No youuuuuuu!"

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

::whistles innocently::

You guys crack me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] I was not pressuring anyone...just mentioning how much I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your fics and wouldn't mind getting to read a few new chapters soon. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] No *pressure* at all!

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 05:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Witter:
<STRONG>You know what I think? I think y'all are spoiled. Always demanding, never giving.</STRONG>
I'm new and stuff! I've been giving my reviewing! In fact I think it was you whom I reviewed the same chapter twice in the space of two weeks... I had a Brain Fart and forgot I reviewed first time round.

But if it makes you feel better, I am working on a Trory fic. Slowly, soooo very slowly. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nat
Old 01-23-2004, 08:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey All,
Now, I'm a unabashed lurker but I thought I come out of hiding to thank the writers for doing their thang. You guys have talent coming out your ears and I get real joy from reading your fics. I'm not going to single anyone out because all the thread-regulars have left their mark on the trory fic world at some point in time...
Also, you guys may know this, (repetition is the sincerest form of flattery), but this thread is a one stop trory shop for good fic. More people than you guys probably think get their fic fix from here or P&P instead of sifting through the mounds of bad!fic at ff.net.. So, in addition to being amazing you're also famous.

Have I significantly inflated yor egos? Well good.

So I think my position on the updates row has also been made by my rant above...
And I plead further, Australia is Chad-less. No DC, no OTH, and random bouts of S3 GG. The Western style ghost town that is Chad-ville, and hey! there goes a tristan-shaped tumbleweed kind of desolation.

On another note, was playing six degrees of chad with myself and relised that Tristan was sent to NC and both DC and OTH are filmed there. Felt strangely elated.

Anyway. You guys are great. And Australia loves you.

Cheers,
Cara
Old 01-23-2004, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Y'know, I really find it amazing that this ship hasn't died yet. We're such a resilient lot. Heh heh. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've actually started writing a little, but I end up hating everything that comes out that I just delete it in the end. Gaaaah. It's really frustrating. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Anyway. I had an idea- the D/Hr ship is having a Secret Valentine fic exchange type thingy and I thought it might be fun for us to do that. If enough people/writers are interested in doing it, it'd be a good way to get more fic. Heh.

Cara: Hey, welcome to the thread! You shuld stop lurking and join the fun. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm currently Chad-less too... well, except for the fact that my *cough* obssession with him forces me to download OTH episodes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Doesn't help much though 'cos Lucas is almost boring compared to our Tristan.

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
inmyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 11:09 AM
Passionate Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by UnbirthdayGirl:
<STRONG>Hey All,
Now, I'm a unabashed lurker but I thought I come out of hiding to thank the writers for doing their thang. You guys have talent coming out your ears and I get real joy from reading your fics. I'm not going to single anyone out because all the thread-regulars have left their mark on the trory fic world at some point in time...
Also, you guys may know this, (repetition is the sincerest form of flattery), but this thread is a one stop trory shop for good fic. More people than you guys probably think get their fic fix from here or P&P instead of sifting through the mounds of bad!fic at ff.net.. So, in addition to being amazing you're also famous</STRONG>[Quote]

ICAM! I also want to throw in my thanks I don't read a Trory fic unless it gets rec'd or linked here in the Trory thread. You guys have provided me with hours and hours of pure enjoyment and for that I'm eternally grateful. Back to lurk mode.

Meredith
avi by Beth
Tim'sLoveSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by inmyeyes:
<STRONG>
Anyway. I had an idea- the D/Hr ship is having a Secret Valentine fic exchange type thingy and I thought it might be fun for us to do that. If enough people/writers are interested in doing it, it'd be a good way to get more fic. Heh.
</STRONG>

I think it could be a good idea, we would have to figure it out soon, as february is fast approaching, but it could be fun, even if I suck at writing on a deadline, heh.

Now I must run and try and get the leak in my ceiling fixed...