Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Omg how dare Logan for not knowing her birthday when she never told him in the first place! He cared for Rory deeply and vice versa and shows it in so many touching ways so I wave off those silly notions as desperate claims to try and undermine his character. Rory and Logan are solid and meant to be together, end of story.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Omg how dare Logan for not knowing her birthday when she never told him in the first place! He cared for Rory deeply and vice versa and shows it in so many touching ways so I wave off those silly notions as desperate claims to try and undermine his character. Rory and Logan are solid and meant to be together, end of story
word. I watched a season 7 episode yesterday when Rory and Logan went out with people from Logan's work. I like how honest Rory was about being uncomfortable and being jealous of Bobbie. I like how Logan thought it was cute and didn't make a big deal about it. I like that Rory wasn't nasty, but expressed her opinion. Their "I miss you's" were so heartfelt too. I don't understand why they broke up in season 6. It came out of nowhere to me. One minute, Jess arrives and Logan was jealous and said some stuff that was kind of mean and him and Rory were broken up.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
word. I watched a season 7 episode yesterday when Rory and Logan went out with people from Logan's work. I like how honest Rory was about being uncomfortable and being jealous of Bobbie. I like how Logan thought it was cute and didn't make a big deal about it. I like that Rory wasn't nasty, but expressed her opinion. Their "I miss you's" were so heartfelt too. I don't understand why they broke up in season 6. It came out of nowhere to me. One minute, Jess arrives and Logan was jealous and said some stuff that was kind of mean and him and Rory were broken up.
Yeah, it's almost as if ASP was throwing a wrench in their relationship with no explanation after that slow and steady buildup. She was purposefully sabotaging their relationship for needless drama and presumably ratings. Oh well, I suppose that happens in TV shows so it is what it is. At least they managed to find their way back to each other and move on from that whole debacle.
Old 01-11-2018, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as it pains me. I sort of understood why it happens although I wish it assent caused by Jess presence. However, that's a different story. They were both hiding things through having fun Rory with the rift and Logan with his dad and the fight cause them to snap. Not that I agree with Rory that all they did was party or that they were bad at communication they were just at the time avoiding reality

Now we could have done without the bridesmaids though
Old 01-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

I agree we could've done without the bridesmaids, but I think it was to show him regressing and turning to old (bad) habits. The brilliant thing about it was after their "breakup" they became stronger as a couple and he no longer carried on with that behavior. That's why the revival was such a weird and puzzling situation with them.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

I need some RL vid love again, please post your fave fan vids and I’ll check them out.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

You are trying to get us to go down that rabbit hole...It would be too hard for me to have a favorite list. There aren't enough videos as is so I love every pro-Rory&Logan video out there. These are just the last ones I watched.

Beautiful Revival Misery

OS sad

Before revival Sad

Rory and Logan to the Ed Sheeran song Perfect

I think song fits them so well

Last edited by huntzmore; 01-13-2018 at 10:49 AM
Old 01-14-2018, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Omg, you’re awesome, thanks for all of those! Haha, that’s a good rabbit hole to be going down IMO. Gonna go check them out now...
Old 01-15-2018, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, that first vid really pulls at the heartstrings!!! It’s SO beautiful, though! Really well done. Further proves to me that these two are meant for each other, despite all the odds against them. Their relationship is so fun to watch, so much ridiculous chemistry, it’s unreal!
Old 01-18-2018, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

That last video is perfection!
Old 01-20-2018, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it's almost as if ASP was throwing a wrench in their relationship with no explanation after that slow and steady buildup. She was purposefully sabotaging their relationship for needless drama and presumably ratings. Oh well, I suppose that happens in TV shows so it is what it is. At least they managed to find their way back to each other and move on from that whole debacle.
thanks. It felt so contrived to me. There was nothing leading to it

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-20-2018, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks. It felt so contrived to me. There was nothing leading to it
Agreed.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

There were things that singled a wrench was coming. Logan was having issues with his father but instead of talking with Rory he invited Colin and Finn over. Then he did talk about it but he decided the best way to deal was to go away for the weekend to forget about it.

And Rory didn't tell Logan about her birthday and what it meant. He had to coax it out of her and she still didn't want to talk about it. She just wanted to let the birthday and everything pass.

And Logan was feeling a cooling from Richard&Emily because they found out Rory was having sex. And of course, they found out that what Lorelai said about Logan's family was correct. And Rory wasn't dealing with it either.

The thing was small and should have been easy to overcome. But that was why Jess was brought back. His presence made the situation explode. Imo he was used in the same manner as Christopher. Rory&Logan needed conflict, bring Jess in. He will always be someone they can bring in to cause conflict/chaos.
Old 01-21-2018, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

I’m gonna have to have a rewatch soon to recall all of those different dynamics and situations you’ve mentioned there. Thanks for laying it all out for us!
Old 01-23-2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love those moments
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top