Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2017, 06:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
They were healthy in s7
Yes, they had definitively healthy relationship in S7, but they didn't have a happy ending. She said no and he walked away.
But she was only 22. So, it somehow makes sense.

But in revival they are really having unhealthy relationship with all that cheating.
However, they will be forever connected through their child.

Last edited by tanaja; 03-05-2017 at 04:34 AM
Old 03-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Cheating does not automatically=unhealthy. I guess with fandoms these days everything is unhealthy. I think their relationship is messy and they need to learn to communicate better, but I would never call it unhealthy.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a better word for it messy
Old 03-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Cheating does not automatically=unhealthy. I guess with fandoms these days everything is unhealthy. I think their relationship is messy and they need to learn to communicate better, but I would never call it unhealthy.
I can agree with this.

Do you think if Rory had asked him he would have left Odette?

I would love the picture their relationship like Emily and Richard.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 03-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I can agree with this.

Do you think if Rory had asked him he would have left Odette?

I would love the picture their relationship like Emily and Richard.
Oh hands down. I think he was gun shy to ask her, but had he done that he would have left her. I still think that was the point of the "it's dynastic plan" conversation. One word and Odette would have been a goner.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Oh hands down. I think he was gun shy to ask her, but had he done that he would have left her. I still think that was the point of the "it's dynastic plan" conversation. One word and Odette would have been a goner.
And he didn't know that she wanted him fully either, it was like both were there hoping the other would say something so they could actually be together.

I do see him more like Richard then Christopher though.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 03-05-2017, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
And he didn't know that she wanted him fully either, it was like both were there hoping the other would say something so they could actually be together.

I do see him more like Richard then Christopher though.
The only thing that he has in common with christopher is being from a rich family and being Rory's baby daddy. That's all!
Old 03-05-2017, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep I also agree Odette would have been a goner if rory said something
Old 03-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
The only thing that he has in common with christopher is being from a rich family and being Rory's baby daddy. That's all!
Agreed.

I am worried though that if they add more episodes Matt will become the absent father? I hope they don't do anything if they can't get him back honestly!

Old 03-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I am worried though that if they add more episodes Matt will become the absent father? I hope they don't do anything if they can't get him back honestly!
Yes. If he will have a leading role in medical drama series, he will only be available for an episode or two (it's probably part of a contract). That could mean 4, 5 scenes in total.

So, naturally, he will be absent father or at least absent from Rory's life.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
I have mixed feelings about the possibility of new episodes because I feel like Amy is set on making Logan as Rory's christopher which would make him an absent dad and I really don't want to see jess and rory together.
I feel like people think logan was more of a jerk than jess but in reality jess was the bigger jerk. The difference is that logan's issues were more related to his wealth while Jess was just troubled. Now in AYITL, they both seem to have matured but I think Jess will also be troubled and have issues while Logan seems to have accepted his fate as the huntzberger heir and is more mature.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlifefan1001 (View Post)
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
I have mixed feelings about the possibility of new episodes because I feel like Amy is set on making Logan as Rory's christopher which would make him an absent dad and I really don't want to see jess and rory together.
I feel like people think logan was more of a jerk than jess but in reality jess was the bigger jerk. The difference is that logan's issues were more related to his wealth while Jess was just troubled. Now in AYITL, they both seem to have matured but I think Jess will also be troubled and have issues while Logan seems to have accepted his fate as the huntzberger heir and is more mature.
Milo (Jess) has his own series too. So, Jess and Logan would both be available for only a limited number of scenes. Either of them could have still ended up with Rory though.
However, they would have to bring a new love interest for Rory (perhaps Tristan (?) or someone completely new).
And they wouldn't be able to develop all aspects of relationship between Logan and Rory.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it mostly depends on when filming would happen. This is all very preliminairy so there are no such things as scripts, contracts, stories etc...

I just hope they just won't do it..
I stand by my words that if this was the intention of ASP to end the series with, with those 4 words then it should end here... Why ruin the magic of the '4 words' that we've been waiting for ,for so many years.. Only to have the series end with other words that were never her intention.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-07-2017, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not a fan of new episodes cause I don't trust Amy and I just want to live in my bubble that rl got together with baby huntz
Old 03-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Not a fan of new episodes cause I don't trust Amy and I just want to live in my bubble that rl got together with baby huntz
THIS!! THIS RIGHT HERE! This is exactly what I think.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top