Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
If anyone finds it, will you post it please?
Build Series posted the interview in short clips on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hsG...ature=youtu.be

Also there is another interview from today where Matt confirms Logan was waiting for Rory to ask him not to marry Odette:
https://www.facebook.com/larry.flick...62644220435938

Matt's the best

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
Old 12-01-2016, 06:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just watched all of the videos and Matt is definitely the captain of the ship! I love what he said about what advice he would give logan. Wish ASP would listen to him
Old 12-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks he really shares our head cannons
Old 12-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Matt is literally the biggest shipper I can't
Old 12-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

I love when an actor really believes in their own ship.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 12-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

I loved that he called Rory the love of Logan's life.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same
Old 12-01-2016, 10:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brustinluv (View Post)
Build Series posted the interview in short clips on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hsG...ature=youtu.be

Also there is another interview from today where Matt confirms Logan was waiting for Rory to ask him not to marry Odette:
https://www.facebook.com/larry.flick...62644220435938

Matt's the best
Thank you! I'll watch them after I watch our shows tonight.

ETA: I watched them. I couldn't watch the full 25 mins of the radio one, but I heard the part of him talking about the scene when Rory asks if he's really going to marry Odette. And he said he specifically acted that with the though of, "Please give me a way out of this so I can be with you because I don't want to marry Odette, but I do want to marry you," or something like that. And he said if you got that out of the scene, he takes that as a great compliment as an actor (yes, Matt, we sure did get that from you ). And he emphasizes how Rory is the one for Logan, and I'm just like . He did a great job of portraying Logan exactly as he describes him. So grateful for Matt Czuchry and his love of Logan and his love of Logan & Rory. I don't think anyone else could have done Logan the way he did. So amazing.

Last edited by Steph26; 12-01-2016 at 11:28 PM
Old 12-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Wow, so many goodies were released today! I'm overwhelmed! I love what ASP had to say and to hear Matt's take on his character. It's sweet to know how much he genuinely cares about Logan and the relationship between Logan and Rory. He is the captain of our ship.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Of course someone made a gifset of Matt saying Logan would leave Odette if Rory said something. I'm always on my phone, so it's easier for me to just post the link.

Dear Me,
Old 12-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Awesome, thank you, Steph! That's exactly how I read that scene and what Matt as Logan was trying to convey, that he was waiting and hoping Rory would tell him to leave Odette.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Awesome, thank you, Steph! That's exactly how I read that scene and what Matt as Logan was trying to convey, that he was waiting and hoping Rory would tell him to leave Odette.
You're welcome. And me too! He did an amazing job in that scene because that's exactly how I interpreted it. But he really conveyed it throughout the revival. It's why their scenes were beautiful but heartbreaking. Alexis played it the same way.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
You're welcome. And me too! He did an amazing job in that scene because that's exactly how I interpreted it. But he really conveyed it throughout the revival. It's why their scenes were beautiful but heartbreaking. Alexis played it the same way.
They were so heartbreaking and bittersweet! Both Matt & Alexis brought their A game and injected so much emotion and heart into their scenes. I would've MUCH preferred that kind of ending or goodbye to the rejected wedding proposal we got at the end of s7!
Old 12-02-2016, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you! I'll watch them after I watch our shows tonight.

ETA: I watched them. I couldn't watch the full 25 mins of the radio one, but I heard the part of him talking about the scene when Rory asks if he's really going to marry Odette. And he said he specifically acted that with the though of, "Please give me a way out of this so I can be with you because I don't want to marry Odette, but I do want to marry you," or something like that. And he said if you got that out of the scene, he takes that as a great compliment as an actor (yes, Matt, we sure did get that from you ). And he emphasizes how Rory is the one for Logan, and I'm just like . He did a great job of portraying Logan exactly as he describes him. So grateful for Matt Czuchry and his love of Logan and his love of Logan & Rory. I don't think anyone else could have done Logan the way he did. So amazing.
I'm even more heartbroken now
Old 12-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hmm, more than a few great thread title options in that interview!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top