Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
I do feel that my GG spirits are not as high as they used to be yes..
i still haven't rewatched the revival
Aw, that's too bad. Maybe give it some time and then come back to it later and it'll feel differently?

Shu - Yay! I can't wait to see your vid!
Old 02-05-2017, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so! Even boyfriend noticed that I'm not that excited about the show anymore... Maybe in a few months I'll rewatch

Looking foward to it Shu! Hope you're allright!

Close to a new thread!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-05-2017, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
I hope so! Even boyfriend noticed that I'm not that excited about the show anymore... Maybe in a few months I'll rewatch

Looking foward to it Shu! Hope you're allright!

Close to a new thread!
I am doing much better. I only have to wear the brace when the pain acts up now.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did lose interest in the fandom side aside from posting and watching a video and a good fan fic. I am going to finish my last fan fic but after that I am retiring from fanfiction
Old 02-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's good to hear Shu!

Is it because of the revival Maria?!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I have been having this feeling before the revival happend.if the revival happend three ago I would have probably been a lot more upset. I used to have a bunch of ideas in my head and be like that's a RL story and now it doesn't come anymore. That doesn't mean I don't still love RL or feel joy when I see vids and manips. I am just a bit more distant maybe it's the amount of time that passed
Old 02-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I did lose interest in the fandom side aside from posting and watching a video and a good fan fic. I am going to finish my last fan fic but after that I am retiring from fanfiction
Oh no. I am so sorry to hear about it.
Maybe - if there will be another season... you will change your mind.

Because (if there will be other seasons) Logan will in the end at least turn into a very good father. He will in the end be much better father than Christopher (but maybe not in the beginning of another season?).
Old 02-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe a second revival might give me inspiration
Old 02-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Any title suggestions?
Old 02-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm rewatching the show for the first time in almost 10 years and I just love Logan for Rory. Can I be added to the list?
Old 02-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I'm rewatching the show for the first time in almost 10 years and I just love Logan for Rory. Can I be added to the list?
Hi there! It's so nice to meet and see new faces in this thread. That's amazing you're watching the show after 10 years! Have you seen the revival yet? I love Logan for Rory, he's such a supportive BF, not to mention equal match in terms of intelligence, banter and common interests. I'll be happy to add you, welcome to the Sophies thread!
Old 02-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the welcome! I did watch the revival, it's actually what prompted me to rewatch the series again because I realized how much I had forgotten!

I finally got to Season 5 and Logan's introduction and he's just such a good match for Rory

I don't think it's a popular opinion but I actually really loved everything about Rory & Logan in the revival
Old 02-06-2017, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I don't think it's a popular opinion but I actually really loved everything about Rory & Logan in the revival
I'm with you on that. If you take away the cheating factor, their story is really sweet and heartbreaking because you know they love each other so much and that was quite evident for me in the revival. That L&DB farewell was the BEST!
Old 02-06-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have watched the whole L&DB scene soooo many times!

The cheating was unfortunate - but after rewatching the show I didn't find it too OOC for Rory, it was kind of the whole plot of S2 was her being in a relationship but interested in someone else ...

and for Logan it felt somewhat natural - I mean, how else do you pick up their relationship after a rejected proposal?

So not ideal, but their connection was still so strong after all these years and I loved that!
Old 02-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I did enjoy the happy RL scenes despite the cheating. I agree that rory did display a pattern. I was just upset how Paul was used as a joke by characters and I guess Logan going back to being controlled by his dad when he broke free in s7

Last edited by fox24; 02-06-2017 at 04:48 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread