Fan Forum Star

no problem
Old 11-20-2016, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

that must have been a lot of work!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-20-2016, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

speaking of which, we will have new moments to update!

still can't believe it.
Old 11-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)

hahaha the last few episodes will have more Logan focus. Don't worry!
Even though I know what happens in the end, I'm still excited!
Old 11-20-2016, 03:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'll add you

Haha thank you

Loving all the Matt quotes! Getting so excited ahh..I'm also really curious to see if Rory is going to interact with the Life & Death brigade. Finn was always hilarious.

♥Brooke&Lucas♥|♥Britney&Justin♥|♥Buffy&Angel♥|♥Ryan&Rachel♥|♥Ricky&Amy♥|♥Rory&Logan♥|
Old 11-21-2016, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finn was awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Even though I know what happens in the end, I'm still excited!
Haha... I hope you enjoy! You'll hit all the episodes just in time for the revival! Supercool!

Quote:
speaking of which, we will have new moments to update!
Unreal right?!

Old 11-21-2016, 08:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Haha... I hope you enjoy! You'll hit all the episodes just in time for the revival! Supercool!
Yep, that was my plan. I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but it has helped having sick kids who just want to snuggle all day.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha... so you snuggle along with them!

What's your fav moment so far of them? If you can list it

Old 11-21-2016, 03:01 PM
Addicted Fan

That's right, I do! They watch shows on the iPad and I watch Gilmore Girls. My 4 year old knows the theme song and sings along.

I don't know if I have an absolute favorite because I like pretty much all their scenes. I'll list some that stand out.
  • When they met outside of her apartment and Logan said, "Okay, put my number down," or whatever it was. That simple thing made me instantly like Logan. Charismatic
  • When they jumped, obviously
  • When he crawled through her window to say goodnight and then he actually said, "Good because of you thought climbing through that window was hard." So funny; I literally laughed out loud
  • When he agreed to be her b/f and then has been a great b/f for someone who doesn't do relationships
  • When he stood up to his family for being rude to Rory
  • Every single thing he did to get her back, but mostly waiting by the coffee cart and talking to Lorelai
  • Martha's Vineyard. So domestic and cute
  • The rocket ship
  • When they both apologized to each other after she wrote that article. So mature and well-handled. Couples disagree and fight, but it's refreshing to see it handled well. Really, any of their good make ups that showcase the maturity of the relationship.
  • Flying in to be with her when Richard was in the hospital. Precious and supportive.
  • Showing up in NC. So sweet. When they showed him and he did that little wave with that little look. Loved it; I even said out loud, "Oh, I love him." (Just watched that episode)
  • Rooftop dinner. Amazing.
  • When Rory was jealous of Bobbi, and Logan was sweet and understanding. It was cute Rory was jealous and it was cute Logan was sweet about it. Same with the crush on the TA. Logan was super sweet about it.
  • Oh yeah, when her grandparents threw that party for her, and Dean broke up with her, and Logan was nice about it.

Okay, I know I wrote a loooot but I know I forgot stuff too. Just the whole relationship is great.

Last edited by Steph26; 11-21-2016 at 03:10 PM
Old 11-21-2016, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha super cute that they sing along

Quote:
When they met outside of her apartment and Logan said, "Okay, put my number down," or whatever it was. That simple thing made me instantly like Logan. Charismatic
haha I loved that too.. Very quick with his answer, immediately we knew he was at least interested in her.

Quote:
When they jumped, obviously

Quote:
When he crawled through her window to say goodnight and then he actually said, "Good because of you thought climbing through that window was hard." So funny; I literally laughed out loud
haha that made the scene even more cute yes!

Quote:
When he agreed to be her b/f and then has been a great b/f for someone who doesn't do relationships
When he stood up to his family for being rude to Rory
Yeah I was surprised to see him defend her like that. Of course he likes her, but we really had no clue if he was a guy who was okay with everything his family did or if he had the guts to say something about it. I'm glad it was the latter.

Quote:
Every single thing he did to get her back, but mostly waiting by the coffee cart and talking to Lorelai
Supercool! Did you ever read the initial letter Lorelai wrote?

Quote:
Martha's Vineyard. So domestic and cute
The rocket ship

Quote:
When they both apologized to each other after she wrote that article. So mature and well-handled. Couples disagree and fight, but it's refreshing to see it handled well. Really, any of their good make ups that showcase the maturity of the relationship.
Yeah I loved that in s7. Couples fight, that's reality, but it was good to see they talked about it. Most shows make them not talk about it ever.
Quote:
Flying in to be with her when Richard was in the hospital. Precious and supportive.
Showing up in NC. So sweet. When they showed him and he did that little wave with that little look. Loved it; I even said out loud, "Oh, I love him." (Just watched that episode)
Yeah he was awesome in the moment Richard had to be operated.
Quote:
Rooftop dinner. Amazing.
When Rory was jealous of Bobbi, and Logan was sweet and understanding. It was cute Rory was jealous and it was cute Logan was sweet about it. Same with the crush on the TA. Logan was super sweet about it.
Yeah he saw right through it and recognised her jealousy. Supercute!
Especially his 'I miss you too Ace' and her 'You only use 5 words'

Quote:
Oh yeah, when her grandparents threw that party for her, and Dean broke up with her, and Logan was nice about it.
Yeah he was supernice.. He knew she needed some comfort.

Old 11-21-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww, all of those moments that were quoted just make me smile. They really did have THE cutest moments together.

Heh. I could've stood more Logan and less Christopher in s8 for sure!

Last edited by Talula78; 11-21-2016 at 10:08 PM
Old 11-21-2016, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 11-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

I did read the letter, but now I can't remember what it said.
Old 11-21-2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread