Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He tried to use that dumb starring out the letters of the word, but it was too obvious. Oh well.
I hate when Ausiello does that. That is how I got spoiled last year about Lorelai sleeping with Chris.

I agree Kari. I don't like when people post those spoiler tags in regular threads... and I am guilty of using them once or twice. But I try not to. Anyway, They always tempt me to look and also it is easy to end up seeing things, like you said, if you are scrolling.

Agreed on the smilies in the spoiler tags, Chloie. Another thing about them is sometimes things get underlined in them for like the search thingy on the threads and that is annoying as well.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Spoiler tags suck. That's all I have to say, the rest of you all said it already.
Owen:We can do this. All you have to do is say yes.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Ugggrrrrr I just got MAJORLY spoiled for the next episode!!!!!!!!! GAAHH I'm SOOOO mad!!!!!! I have managed to stay so clear up until now, I've only found out a few small things like casting info and rumors!!!! GRRR!!!! I'm so ticked off!!

Need spoiler recovery starting now.
Well I guess I can be thankful it is just for next weeks episode, I was eventually going to find out anyway. At least it wasn't something like a season finale spoiler!
Old 11-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry you got spoiled.

Next week's TV Guide has a letter complaining about the cover spoiler from someone who got spoiled. Yay for complaining, but make sure you don't read the letters section because it says what the spoiler is.

Old 11-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well glad to know we aren't the only ones who were pissed.
Owen:We can do this. All you have to do is say yes.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh thats really great that they wrote a compaint letter, what they did was so wrong of them!

Oh and thanks Jenna I'm feeling alot better now that I've cooled off a bit.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

There are sides for an upcoming episode on ebay so be careful if you're searching for anything Gilmore related, especially scripts. The episode title is in the title of the auction.

Old 11-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to hear you got spoiled on the ep Chloie.

It is great that someone complained about the spoiler to TV Guide. They were stupid for putting it on the cover like that.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Passionate Fan

So just how are all of the SF people feeling this season?
Old 11-14-2006, 07:18 AM
Total Fan

I'm diggin' it. I'm glad that the TV Guide spoiler is supposed to air tonight -- I have been successful in avoiding it thus far, and I won't really be on the boards again until after I watch GG, so I'm hopeful.
Icon by Kiara99
Old 11-14-2006, 10:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh that spoiler is for tonight? Oh thank God, thats one less thing I'll have to worry about!!!! But I think I might have already gottan spoiled on it Even if I didn't already, I would already know something was going to happen tonight with all the flipping spoiler avis going around

Hows everyone else doing?
I am loving this season so far even if I'm not a Chris fan, I really like that I have only been spoiled a little bit through out the season, big change for me from last year.

Oh and I went another week without any promo, yay I'm making progress. I just watch the Canadian promos which doesn't really give stuff away!

Last edited by go_clo; 11-14-2006 at 12:15 PM
Old 11-15-2006, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Hi.
So the spoiler for last night is out, the episode has been aired, and you can give a sigh of relief. I have yet to see any GG spoilers parading the front covers of magazines that you have to worry about.

That said, can I come back? I think I have had my share of spoilers, and although I'm coming at a suspicious time (like, right after Ausiello as if I am having my last share of spoilers first, which, well, I am), maybe, just maybe, if I stop spoiling myself, the future episodes will be...I dunno, more enjoyable?

My experience was, I do believe I was SF for the first two eps this season...right? Someone remind me. Well, I really enjoyed those episodes.

Last year, it was around the time 6.14 spoilers came out that I started to back off from spoilerhood. But this time, I'm cutting cold turkey. No Ausiello. I haven't read sides in ages so that shouldn't be a problem. No spoiler pictures. Maybe I'll succeed...I dunno...
Mind you, I managed to see spoiler avatars for 7.01-7.02 and it didn't bug me as much. They were like 'mini hints' but not direct spoilers. Hints are nice. As long as I stay away from the Spoiler thread.

Did I say anything bad in my post? I don't think so but if I did tell me.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Aww Steph of course your aloud back, heck you never left
This thread just isn't the same without you, you look out for us, we need you here steph.
With that being said, welcome back.

Oh guess what guys?
Today is my one year anniversary of SFness
This was the day the last episode aired (The prodigal daughter returns) that I purposely spoiled myself on before figuring out I hated being Spoiled

I actually became SF before hand but this was the day that the episode aired that had the last spoiler I ever read, it was the spoiler that pushed me to SFness
Old 11-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Aw, hun! Thanks

The director's cut just came out (they're really, way way too fast) on the CW website apparently. I was just surfing the Spoilers thread (I sort of intended to do that UNTIL the next spoiler would come out) and suddenly a transcript was written up, and I'm thinking....SHOOT! RUN!!!

Yeah, anyway. I'm here. I can't go back to the Spoilers thread. Please entertain me!
Old 11-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, glad to have you back Steph
Closed Thread   Post New Thread