Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2018, 07:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Agreed Lindsay, loved the fact that we saw their marriage in the revival.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-27-2018, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the song that was playing during that kiss

But I'm definitely glad we got to see their wedding as well.

I'm going through withdrawal rn
Old 01-27-2018, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Especially since that was all we were gonna get for LL or at least we thought it was. But I'm thankful for the revival.
Old 01-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I liked the series finale. My only problem was that they didn't get LL back together soon enough. I was glad to get that kiss, but I would have liked a few episodes of them back together.
I felt the same way even though I was just happy as a clam to see them back together again after the whole Chris marriage debacle! But it definitely made the revival that much more worth watching, seeing their story continue, knowing they’d been together since the season 7 finale.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yep exactly.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think we can all agree for the most part that we prefer how Rory's story ends in S7 to the revival?
Old 01-29-2018, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have mixed feelings I am more sure in the revival that Logan will be a part of her life as a co parent at least than in the original when it was more my imagination. I am a RL shipper of course Rory was more stable in the original so I don't know. Plus I like Logan ending better in the original he's not marrying someone he doesn't love

Rj fans she and Jess are working on the book in the revival so there's more evidence the guys are in her life
Old 01-29-2018, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
I think we can all agree for the most part that we prefer how Rory's story ends in S7 to the revival?
I don’t mind the ending of the revival but it was nice to see Rory on the up & up by the end of the s7 finale.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm not completely against Rory's ending in the revival. She was working on the book which is something she was passionate about.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I'm not completely against Rory's ending in the revival. She was working on the book which is something she was passionate about.
I came across an online article that said it was a direct parallel with Little Women (never read it or watched it but yeah)

http://www.vulture.com/2016/11/rory-...witter_vulture
Old 01-30-2018, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Intresting.
Personally I found the idea a little to out of one tree hill and gossip girl with both characters writing books on their lives lol
Old 01-31-2018, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
I came across an online article that said it was a direct parallel with Little Women (never read it or watched it but yeah)

How Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life Is Just Like Little Women
Oh interesting. I didn't realize that.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, the whole writing a book on their lives thing is an overdone cliche, but I still liked that Rory had a focus and path she was taking instead of continuing to flail.

Oh, that's interesting. It's been a while since I read Little Women but that's an apt comparison. Thanks for posting that link, Dairfan21!
Old 02-23-2018, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://youtu.be/W9SJ-KjyAxk
Old 02-24-2018, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's interesting putting those scenes right up against each other. I really did love that book ending type of final scene. Thanks for posting that!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread