Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2016, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Excellent! Thanks so much, Alex! I've cleaned up the OP a bit & added your guide.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

no problem!

i started season 5.

501:

emilys break down was hilarious.

its hard to see the girls all upset with one another but i think lorelai was exactly right in what she said to rory about the dean situation. i do think dean loves rory, but he is still married. and it sure seemed like lindsey was trying with dean. his freak out on her was so strange.

but i think the reason rory was so upset with her mom is because she knew she was right.

502:

Luke was cute in the episode crushing on Lorelai. Its nice to see them so happy. the necklace and almost kiss was really sweet.

Lorelai is being extremely cool over the whole Dean situation imo. I would have flipped out if she had sex in her room and i came home.

i actually felt really bad for Dean because Dean did essentially choose Rory and yet she didnt wan to be with him AGAIN. i understand her reasons but i feel pretty bad for him.

the zack/lane thing kinda came out of nowhere for me but I guess its cool for Lane to finally get a romantic love interest again.
Old 01-18-2016, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, sometimes people lash out when they're embarrassed after the fact, realizing it was probably a bad idea. Oh well, learning lesson for Rory.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love how Liz was excited that it was Lorelai. And that almost kiss is great. Too bad they were interrupted.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

503/504 were really good, loving season 5.

i was annoyed they skipped over the LL kiss and went right to sex bt oh well, the date was cute anyways. love when luke said he was all in.

dean and rory are so awkward and i hate when dean yells at rory. one of his worst atributes imo.

logans introduction was really great, i liked him so much in season 5. he was def. a bit of a douche but he was funny and i liked his banter with rory.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Well, their sexual tension HAD been pent up over a good number of years, so sex wasn't all that surprising to me? I appreciated the fact we saw them on their first date. The entire scene was perfection.

I'm glad you're enjoying season 5 so far! I love it, it's arguably my favorite season of the series.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

the sex didnt bother me i just expected them to make a bigger deal about it. i wanted lor to gush to suki about it or something.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-21-2016 at 11:43 AM
Old 01-21-2016, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I love the LL stuff in WITS.

A scene between Lorelai and Sookie about LL's first time would have been funny. Especially since Sookie was excited about it in 5x01.
Old 01-22-2016, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

i just think LL waited so long to be together and then once they were it was kinda glossed over a little bit. i mean i liked what we did see but i guess i expected more of a push for it in the beginning of season 5.

I watched 505 and 506.

seeing luke all protective over rory is cute. but he didnt have to be so rude to dean. it is clear that they dont really fit in each others lives anymore though.

not too happy to see chris back messing things up like usual. and i cant believe sherri just left her daughter? what the f?!

I loved Rory threatening to follow Logan. had I watched the season for the first time I think i probably would have shipped it more, but i think because i know how logan turns out its hard for me.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-22-2016 at 02:50 AM
Old 01-22-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^Yeah, I get what you're saying, I'm sure a LOT of people would've liked to have seen more. I did enjoy what we got, though. I also think seeing them cuddling in bed was sweet vs. just goin at it like crazy. It showed that there was a deeper connection that went beyond mere physicality and seeing the intimacy between them spoke volumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
A scene between Lorelai and Sookie about LL's first time would have been funny. Especially since Sookie was excited about it in 5x01.
Yes! Sookie would've been all up in Lorelai's business trying to get details! But I suppose they figured they already got that when Lorelai told Sookie they kissed? They didn't want to beat a dead horse.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^^ Yeah maybe.

I like that Rory told Chris not to call Lorelai. It was nice to see her standing up for her mom. Cause she knew how her dad was.
Old 01-24-2016, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
I like that Rory told Chris not to call Lorelai. It was nice to see her standing up for her mom. Cause she knew how her dad was.
Yes it was. Loved that moment.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I can't wait to get to S5 of my rewatch. I love all of the LL moments.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've been enjoying it. will try to get 3 more episodes this week.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aw man, I'm still stuck on season 2! Ugh, I really need to finish watching the X-Files but there are SO many seasons! I do miss my dose of Gilmore Girls, I'll probably watch an episode or two with you, Lindsay, while you're here?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread