Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2020, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And we all collectively swooned.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)

And we all collectively swooned.
Oh, so cute. I love that.
Old 07-28-2020, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-28-2020, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great gifs.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I'll take Logan over Dean. I actually liked Logan and Rory until season 7. They did him dirty there.

504:

This episode was okay, not great. Probably the weakest of the season.

Rory and Dean are so blah. Dean was not convincing when he said he would have ended things with Lindsey even if she hadn't of found the note. Not to mention, him not wanting to be seen with Rory isn't good. And they cant exactly spend time at his parents. It just feels off.

All the stuff with Jackson vs Taylor was a bit blah for my taste, didn't really care much about that.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-03-2020 at 03:09 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, are you talking about Logan instead of Tristan? I was SO done with the whole Rory/Dean SL in season 5, it was the most frustrating thing to watch. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
Old 07-30-2020, 08:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

My rewatch is making it very difficult to even tolerate Dean in first and second season. He's so possessive. I think Logan was fun, but I don't remember much, because I honestly stopped watching after the Dean, Rory, Lindsey debacle.

But, I'm diving back in, so we'll see what happens.

One thing I did like was when Lorelai called Rory out for sleeping with Dean. Because their fights are often like Sister-Sister, but this was really like, "Are you kidding me, kid?"
Old 07-30-2020, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
All the stuff with Jackson vs Taylor was a bit blah for my taste, didn't really care much about that.
I agree.

I did enjoy the few LL moments in that ep.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleygirlsyndrome (View Post)
One thing I did like was when Lorelai called Rory out for sleeping with Dean. Because their fights are often like Sister-Sister, but this was really like, "Are you kidding me, kid?"
I liked Lorelai calling Rory out on that crap. If ever there was a time to "parent" Rory, that was the time.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I liked Lorelai calling Rory out on that crap. If ever there was a time to "parent" Rory, that was the time.
Thank you, Jen. Yeah, I feel like when she said in season 2 "Rory and I are best friends first, mother-daughter, second." That kind of made me cringe. Then, you look at Season 5, with Dean. or Season 6? Was it Season 6, when she dropped out of Yale, just because Logan's dad was mean to her? Please. You don't take a leave of absence from school for that. I don't really care how sad you are about it. She was at Yale.

It kind of makes me realize because she never really parented Rory, before, and always saw Rory first as her best friend, she never instilled any values in Rory. She always put her on this pedestal.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I meant Logan not Tristatn lol.

5x05:

This episode was a bit blah at the start but it picked up near the end. All the stuff with the grandparents was a bit blah and the panic room stuff seemed kinda pointless.

The Dean/Luke double date was awkward as heck. Luke was being a huge jerk and could have been a lot nicer, but I do see his POV when he was talking to Lorelai. Dean did get married when he wasn't over Rory and he did cheat and broke up his marriage so quickly for her too. It was just such a mess.And you could tell at the end that neither Dean nor Rory were happy. I think its just too late for their relationship and I think they knew that too.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do have a soft spot for rd in s1-s2. I do feel bad for dean in the red love triangle but I wasent a fan of them in s5. I have given dean a happier without rory then on the show
I did feel luke was kind of a hypocrite cause of nicole
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I do have a soft spot for rd in s1-s2. I do feel bad for dean in the red love triangle but I wasent a fan of them in s5. I have given dean a happier without rory then on the show
I did feel luke was kind of a hypocrite cause of nicole
So true.

5x06:

Sookie was being crazy about the "no lunch" thing...does she want her business to fail? She was so annoying this episode. But I will give her a pass since she is pregnant. (AGAIN THOUGH)

Luke and Lorelai were dang cute this episode with Luke going around fixing Lorelai's stuff I love when Rory said she seemed happy, that was cute.

Poor Chris dealing with Gigi on his own. I really cant believe that Sheri just left. I like that Rory went and told him to leave her mom alone though, because she is right, that he always just waltzes into their lives and messes things up. I think its kind of sad though that Rory isn't closer to Gigi and didnt even want to see her, its her sister.

Doyle was actually funny this episode, I liked his bantering and when he said Logan was whiter than him lmao.

Logan was great in this episode, his whole banter with Rory is very fun to watch. Darn you Matt for being so charming too. I am a bit biased this time around because I love Matt on other shows so its swaying my view of Logan a bit haha. Hes still a bit of a jerk but I like him a lot in season 5.
Old Today, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, I didn't remember Doyle saying that about Logan. Matt is quite the charming guy and it's a huge reason why I like Logan so much.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top