Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Cotton Candy

Aw, that's great! Enjoy! It starts to get REALLY good in the middle of the season [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nag Hammadi airs this Tuesday! I can't wait! It's one of my favorite episodes of the season and one of the only ones that I'm missing on tape.
Old 03-28-2004, 01:05 PM
Total Fan

I'm hoping that the real Season Four appreciation is yet to come!!!!

Love the Luke and Lorelai interaction this season....what will be next???? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Cotton Candy

Hopefully we'll get some more great scenes where Lorelai and Luke are concerned. I've really been enjoying their interaction this season [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Luke and Lorelai scenes [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] are great...I didn't like Max much [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Cotton Candy

Ooh, I liked Max a lot, especially in Season 1. Lauren Graham has great chemistry with almost everyone on the show. I enjoyed the Lorelai/Max relationship greatly, I just want her to end up with Luke. He's the only right choice and Lauren and Scott are a terrific team!

I watched A Family Matter last night with my mom. I love that episode [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-29-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]
Old 03-31-2004, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lorelai and Luke has to get togetter [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I wanted since S1 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 09:23 AM
Cotton Candy

Yep, me too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The Incredible Sinking Lorelais airs again next week! I LOVE Lorelai and Luke in that episode!
Old 04-04-2004, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ballroom & Biscotti was awesome. We had it here last night. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Cotton Candy

Very cool! It was a great premiere!
Old 04-05-2004, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, just dropping in to comment on season 4 since it's just started over in Australia. So far i have been impressed and i have actually wanted to re-watch the two eps we've gotten so far over and over again, it's a good feeling. Not to mention the 'awww' moments both my flatmate and i had at the end of the first and seconds eps [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, just dropping in to comment on season 4 since it's just started over in Australia. So far i have been impressed and i have actually wanted to re-watch the two eps we've gotten so far over and over again, it's a good feeling. Not to mention the 'awww' moments both my flatmate and i had at the end of the first and seconds eps [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Cotton Candy

Lisa-I'm glad that you've enjoyed the first two episodes of the season [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I like them both, especially the premiere. I love the final scene of B&B! I would love to download that song!
Old 04-10-2004, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We had the second eppy tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] OMG...Paris is Rory's room mate
I like Tanna who shares with Rory, even thou she is a bit weird [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] she seems nice

LUKE: What's that?

LORELAI: It's my pager. [checks it] Oh no.

LUKE: What?

LORELAI: "Come back."

LUKE: What?

LORELAI: It's from Rory. It says "Come back" with about a dozen exclamation points. Uh, move, move.

LUKE: What are you doing?

LORELAI: I gotta borrow your truck.

LUKE: No way.

LORELAI: I gotta go back.

LUKE: Well, then take your own car. Remember that concept?

LORELAI: No, it'll take too long to walk back to get it. Plus, I'm out of gas. Plus, it's been making weird noises and probably can't take a long trip. Please, Luke?

LUKE: I need my truck.

LORELAI: I need it more.

LUKE: You've had it all day.

LORELAI: Don't you care about Rory?

LUKE: Of course I care about Rory. [sighs] Have it back by seven.

LORELAI: Thanks, Luke.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Luke and his car

Rating the guys was pretty funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Cotton Candy

Thanks for the quotes Kelly! I'm glad that you seem to be enjoying this wonderful season [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]
Old 04-14-2004, 07:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Reading these so makes me wish I was able to watch the show. It sucks having a roommate because she's always studying Tuesday nights. I can't remember the last time I saw a new ep . [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
i heart jai is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top