Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

^ Cute icon!

Quote:
Yay I am glad your an RJ fan who notices Dean pov at the dance marathon. To many people are to critical.
Jess anger has always driven me crazy. I don't if it escalated in s3 because I am biased
I mean, obviously it's not great to break up with someone in front of everyone, but Rory was cruel to him. And not only for that episode, since the middle of S2 I think. She led him on and not even convincingly. She wasn't even really trying to hide how into Jess she.

I think the big difference for me is in S3 we saw Jess taking out his anger out on Rory, but never really in S2. I think Jess just had a lot of growing up to do. I think if he hadn't met Rory or moved in with Luke, Jess would have been royally screwed.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I don't believe Dean was planning on breaking up with her like that but rory had been leading him on for months that he lost it. Plus the town wasent really paying much attention and rory acknowledged that he was right
Old 11-09-2015, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 11 was okay, a rather boring IMO. i did like seeing lorelai and sookie interaction.

i dont like who paris just believes the worst in rory before even asking about the situation.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
i dont like who paris just believes the worst in rory before even asking about the situation.
What was that regarding? I don't recall without seeing the ep.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

franci set rory up. she sought her out for a "truce" but then took photos and showed the to paris claiming that rory was trying to go behind her back. it was stupid and its dumb that paris believed it after the whole tristan debacle.

i liked episode 12. over the paris/rory feud already.

alex seems okay but a little boring and i dont see chemistry with lorelai.

the luke/lorelai fishing scene was so cute but i always feel so bad for luke when lorelai talks about dating.

i dont really understand why lane doesnt like jess? all because of the car accident? to me thats a bit silly and doesnt make sense.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for explaining. Yeah, that was silly.

I agree about feeling bad for Luke.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
alex seems okay but a little boring and i dont see chemistry with lorelai.

the luke/lorelai fishing scene was so cute but i always feel so bad for luke when lorelai talks about dating.
Heh. I don't even remember who Alex was so obviously he didn't play a big part in Lorelai's life?

And I agree, I just want to yell at Lorelai sometimes cuz the love of her life is sitting right there in front of her waiting patiently!
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I'm not sure he's around after that, he was only in a few episodes i guess!

its crazy that she doesnt realize Luke is right there! they dont kiss until season 4 right?

episode 13 was okay. it was nice seeing some flashbacks but i dont think they were really necessary to the storyline. i think that lorelai is a great person though being there for sherri during her pregnancy despite her lingering feelings for chris.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lorelai and Alex were pretty casual. I think the actor had other projects
Old 11-17-2015, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

he was nice enough but didnt feel the chemistry.

episode 14 was okay, not my favorite. I like that Rory was honest with Lorelai about how she was feeling about Jess, but sex is way too soon IMO. Especially someone like Rory.

episode 15 was good. I hate seeing Jess not call Rory, but she could have called him too. Pining away for him isn't good, but not when she doesn't really communicate with him and tell him whats bothering her. But I do like that he showed up at the end.

i cant blame her being a little upset about Dean moving on. I'm going through a similar situation and its rough to see someone move on.

episode 16 was a great episode. we found out sookie is pregnant. (i still think their storyline is going too fast though)... and paris slept with jamie. i was surprised to hear that but it does feel somewhat in character. and i love that she confided in rory. sucks she didnt get into Harvard. That doesnt make sense to me.

also we see max again, which I'm not happy about. it feels like beating a dead horse.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-17-2015 at 10:31 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You think that Paris would have gotten into Harvard. She got into Yale.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

I kinda liked seeing Max again but to each his/her own. They needed better closure and that episode provided it, so I was okay with it.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't mind seeing Max again either. I agree that it was better closure for them.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

episode 17 was boring to me, i didnt enjoy a lot of it but i did like the luke/lorelai stuff. they have such a connection and they dont even realize it.

i also am not sure how i feel about rory choose yale...
Old 11-23-2015, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well there are students liike Paris who get straight As and have perfect test scores and don't get into Harvard and ivy leagues their super competive and even more now. It's why I didn't get Lorelai's suprise that Rory applied to other schools. Plus unlike Rory Paris wouldn't have second guessed her schools so it was a way for Paris to go to Yale

well rory was eventually going to use Yale for production decision closer to home and easy to do the Friday night dinners