Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

thank you!
Old 10-28-2015, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
It was my favorite season too, alongside season 5. Have fun rewatching!
My two favorite seasons as well

I am watching 3x01 on UP right now. I love the LL dream that starts the season off.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed S3.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

301:

the dream sequence omg so cute. but i cant believe they hadnt talked all summer!

rory jealous of jess was cute but its not fair to dean.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I can't believe they didn't talk all summer! Same with Rory and Jess...how she kept trying to write him but couldn't. But I love that LL scene And I always laugh how Lorelai is like "we don't have to really talk" and then she starts like such a serious discussion about love and life

Yeah she was so jealous of him. When she was telling Lorelai about their kiss, it was as if she didn't have a boyfriend...it was pretty messed up. She was acting like a jealous girlfriend. She really shouldn't have strung Dean along for so long
Old 10-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Dean really did get the short end of the stick w/ the whole RJ situation.

LOVE the LL dream sequence!
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

at the same time though he knew she had feelings and he just put up with it.

episode 2 was okay. kirk asked lorelai out. i loved emily defending lorelai when chris came to talk. ugh chris, go away.

the rory/jess scene in the store was so angsty! both so jealous of the others relationships. but jess it totally right, she's still with dean and she didnt reach out to him. its rory's fault of anyones.

episode 3 wasnt that interesting to me, the harvard family was really irritating. and once again dean annoyed me. having concerns about his relationship with rory i understand but does he always have to be so mean when he talks to her?\

episode 4 adam brody!

Last edited by Alexa; 10-29-2015 at 11:26 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the LL dream sequence. And I also hate that Rory strung Dean along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
episode 2 was okay. kirk asked lorelai out. i loved emily defending lorelai when chris came to talk. ugh chris, go away.
That was great. Loved that Emily did that.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

episode 5 was rather bland IMO i didnt care about the weird neighbor, or lorelai trying to date. i did really like the rory/jess sprinkler scene though, that was adorable.

episode 6 was ok. jess getting a car put everyone in a tiffy! i didnt enjoy the baby shower stuff at all. sherri is really annoying and its stupid that she was talking about chris being the baby person when he wasnt really there for Rory. i dont blame lorelai for being upset about it.

episode 7 was a good one. one of my favs. it was hilarious seeing lor and rory dance. and rory confused me. i thought her and jess had a nice scene in episode 5 so why is she suddenly all mad? I'm chalking it up to her knowing she likes him and not knowing how to deal with her feelings. Her going off on Jess is so annoying. I dont blame Dean for getting mad and breaking up with her.

Jackson is annoying, he's such a whiner.

episode 8 - richard is ridiculous. i cannot stand him honestly. he's so controlling and i cant believe he lied about yale and made rory go in for an interview. it was a jerky move and i dont blame lorelai for getting upset this time.

episode 9 - i dont really understand why lorelai is so upset about yale. i thought it was all about rory and her decisions. sometimes she makes bigger deals out of things than she needs to. i did like this episode. the thanksgiving theme was cute. dave and lane were super cute.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-02-2015 at 11:20 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that Thanksgiving episode.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

episode 10 - CHRISTMAS! i cant blame rory for feeling bad about dean. its hard to move on from someone that was in your life in that way. but rory/jess are so much cuter. just their kisses are better and seem more intimate. but i did like that rory and dean were trying to be friends. i feel bad for dean.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

I think Lorelai was upset about the Yale thing because it too closely resembled the path of her father & his expectations of Lorelai?
Old 11-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Lorelai sometimes overreacts so much, but I love her character so much. Sometimes I'm like "calm down" but I know she is reacting that way for a good reason. She is fiercely protective and obviously resents her parents for a lot of things.

I agree, Rory and Jess have crazy chemistry. Even when they're fighting, it is so clear that they just want to be together. I love the dance episode because it perfectly demonstrates that. If I was Dean, I would be so angry and he rightfully broke up with her. Rory literally couldn't stop staring at him, she couldn't stop bickering. I love, love, love the bridge scene. Finally just them two, being honest with each other.

However, I will admit around mid-season I was angry with a fair amount of the RJ scenes. It was as if they made Jess so angry at the world, which I get, but he never was like that with Rory. So it's frustrating because in S2, it was clear Rory was the one that really got Jess and they understood each other...but Jess was so angry in S3. He would have done anything for Rory and did what he could to win her and then all a sudden he wasn't taking her out on dates? Seemed like silly drama to me.

With that said, RJ have some amazing, amazing scenes once they finally get together too. Truly amazing.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Yeah Lorelai sometimes overreacts so much, but I love her character so much. Sometimes I'm like "calm down" but I know she is reacting that way for a good reason. She is fiercely protective and obviously resents her parents for a lot of things.

I agree, Rory and Jess have crazy chemistry. Even when they're fighting, it is so clear that they just want to be together. I love the dance episode because it perfectly demonstrates that. If I was Dean, I would be so angry and he rightfully broke up with her. Rory literally couldn't stop staring at him, she couldn't stop bickering. I love, love, love the bridge scene. Finally just them two, being honest with each other.

However, I will admit around mid-season I was angry with a fair amount of the RJ scenes. It was as if they made Jess so angry at the world, which I get, but he never was like that with Rory. So it's frustrating because in S2, it was clear Rory was the one that really got Jess and they understood each other...but Jess was so angry in S3. He would have done anything for Rory and did what he could to win her and then all a sudden he wasn't taking her out on dates? Seemed like silly drama to me.

With that said, RJ have some amazing, amazing scenes once they finally get together too. Truly amazing.

Yay I am glad your an RJ fan who notices Dean pov at the dance marathon. To many people are to critical.
Jess anger has always driven me crazy. I don't if it escalated in s3 because I am biased
Old 11-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Jess always came across as angry at the world to me, the varying degrees were lost on me.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top