Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2019, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
he wanted something that would remind him of her and he didn’t know Dean made it for her

So cute.

217:

So cute that Lorelai stayed with Luke at the funeral even though no-one liked his uncle. Also, Luke worrying about turning into him. Emily also picked up on the Luke/Lorelai stuff... who wouldnt.

Rory bossing Jess around to help Luke out more was SO CUTE. Such a girlfriend thing to do. These scenes are so fresh to me, I really dont remember them all that much so its so fun watching this again.

218:

Its so obvious that Rory just isn't into Dean anymore. Its sort of sad, but she really acts like she doesn't even want to hang out with him anymore. I atually felt really bad for him when he was sitting on the porch with Lorelai and said "she likes Jess doesn't she?" aww.

219:

Sucks that Lorelai blamed Jess so much for the accident when it really wasnt his fault and then fought with Luke and got him shipped off.

Will probably finish the season tomorrow!

eta:

FINISHED! Merry Christmas everyone

220:
I loved seeing Lane find her passion with drumming lol.

It sucked seeing Lor so against Jess for what happened. I really loved the scene between Rory and Luke at the end. It just sucked to see Jess get sent back when he seemed to be starting to fit in more in stars hollow.

221:
HOW FREAKIN ADORABLE WAS IT THAT RORY WENT TO GO SEE JESS IN NEW YORK SDFSDGDGDDDG. The little goodbye between them was so adorable. But Rory definitely shouldn’t be visiting him without telling anyone. Not smart to visit on such an important day.

It was cool to see Lorelai graduating from business school. It really sucks that Rory missed it!

I do like that Rory told Lorelai what happened and how she went to see Jess. I felt really bad for Rory when she was ranting to her mom. And Lorelai knows she likes Jess.

Did Alexis break her arm in real life? Because she had that cast for quite a long time.

222:
“Oy with the poodles already!” LOL I never knew what that phrase meant really so it was great to hear the dialogue in the episode.

Chris and Lorelai getting back together, ugh. No thank you. These two are just so freaking wishy washy together! And Chris and Sheri aren’t even officially broken up… Not surprised at ALL that Chris decided to leave the wedding and just go back to Sherri. Her being pregnant though does sort of change things, so I see where Chris is coming from. It’s a complicated situation. But dang, that sucks for Lor. I personally am happy though lol.

Jess is back! Jess is back! So exciting. And Luke knew why he was back too! It was so stinking cute when Rory turned around and Jess was just standing there!

I might wait a bit before starting season 3. I need to get back to some other shows, this one has been consuming my time lol.

favorite episodes this season were 210 bracebridge dinner, 213 tisket-a-tasket, 204 road trip to harvard, 221 Lor's graduation, 216 Emily/Lor's day away

Last edited by Alexa; 08-07-2023 at 02:45 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yay for finishing and all the RJ moments!
Old 12-26-2019, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cant believe I finished so fast.

Let time I rewatched I preferred season 1 to season 2. This time around I think i preferred watching season 2. It just seemed the show found its footing a bit more and I really loved the addition of Jess. I do think LL were better in season 1 though.

Last edited by Alexa; 12-26-2019 at 05:02 PM
Old 12-26-2019, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

What do you think your fave ep was?
Old 12-26-2019, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

season 2 is my favorite season of the show
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’m glad you enjoyed season 2 more this time around. Season 2 is great but season 1 will always hold a special place in my heart.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

S2 had some nice moments for both of my couples.
Old 12-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’m trying to recall all of the Luke and Lorelai moments in season 2 and I’m only remembering a few of them. The chuppah plus the dance marathon moments are what ate immediately springing to mind. Oh! And the fire at the Inn with the dream but was that season 3?
Old 12-28-2019, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah LL got a lot more cute moments in season 1. But i love RJ too, so I enjoyed season 2 for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
What do you think your fave ep was?
I would say 204 I think, the road trip with Rory and Lorelai was very memorable and I enjoyed that one a lot this time. 207 with the fashion show with Lorelai and Emily was cute and I liked seeing Luke help and all the jealousy from Lorelai. 210 for the Rj and LL moments and the snow in stars hollow is always great. 213 basket episode because its a classic. 216 was cute too with Rory getting time at home and Emily/Lor together. Also enjoyed 221 a lot and all the Rj stuff.... 219 and 222 for Rj was great too...
Old 12-28-2019, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yeah LL got a lot more cute moments in season 1. But i love RJ too, so I enjoyed season 2 for them.

I would say 204 I think, the road trip with Rory and Lorelai was very memorable and I enjoyed that one a lot this time. 207 with the fashion show with Lorelai and Emily was cute and I liked seeing Luke help and all the jealousy from Lorelai. 210 for the Rj and LL moments and the snow in stars hollow is always great. 213 basket episode because its a classic. 216 was cute too with Rory getting time at home and Emily/Lor together. Also enjoyed 221 a lot and all the Rj stuff.... 219 and 222 for Rj was great too...
those are all great eps

I love them too
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I’m not a RJ fan so that’s not a big draw for me but all of the other moments you’ve mentioned I loved, especially the Lorelai/Emily fashion show episode.
Old 12-29-2019, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Those are all great moments, Alexa.

For LL moments: the bid a basket, the chuppah, Luke’s uncle’s funeral ep.
Old 12-29-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the funeral ep was good for LL but otherwise I didnt care for it all that much.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That moment, though...

Old 12-30-2019, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Reply   Post New Thread