Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2019, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

115:

Chris is a nice guy and he seems charming enough but it’s really crappy how he just waltzs in whenever he feels like it and leaves again. It was really hard watching Rory get all her hopes up and then just see him go again at the end. He just comes off like a loser. I don’t understand why he doesn’t try harder to see his own freaking daughter. And Lorelai is a really strong woman for allowing him to come and go.

His parents were so freaking horrible, specially his father! And they were so rude to Rory. And Lorelai. I loved Richard standing up for her but then he had to go and be an ass again at the end by telling her she should have a married Chris. ugh

Chris proposing was absolutely ridiculous and I am so glad that Lor did not accept it.

Lot standing up Luke was really sad, but I did like to see a little bit of his jealousy there. The Dean scene was really strange too how he just ran off? So weird. Not my favorite episode of the bunch.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-16-2019 at 07:20 PM
Old 11-16-2019, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Chris gets a little better and then pulls the same crap again and leaves. Ugh. He really bugs me.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

same..

116:

Interesting episode.

Dean was great the whole episode... we finally got to see more of his personality, and he was being really sweet with Rory and then... poof, it went down in flames lol. Like, wtf was that? You say I love you and you're not supposed to expect anything back! Damn. I get why he was slightly hurt but to blow up at Rory like that and then take digs at her mom and stuff, what the heck. I didnt like that, and Dean continues to do annoying thing after the other. and then they break up? Good gracious.

Interesting that Emily didn't mind that Rory wasn't gonna be there and didnt have some rant about Rory and Dean. But them trying to set her up with that boring guy... omg. It was hilarious when Lor tried to escape out the balcony and her father caught her, but it was adorable that he lied for her.

So Luke's ex is back... oh dear. I barely remember this storyline but I remember I didnt like them together. Interesting that she picked up on Lorelai and Luke having a thing...
Old 11-17-2019, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

1x16 was the lost chick, right?
Old 11-17-2019, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aww, I really liked Rachel. Of course I knew they wouldn't last and always felt Lorelai was it for Luke but I still enjoyed getting their backstory and seeing them together for that little time.
Old 11-19-2019, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I agree, Jen.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

And she was really nice. They could’ve written her as a total jealous B but fortunately they didn’t. I would’ve liked to have seen her more on the show.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes, that's very true.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jen and Lindsay - I’m with you guys

I found Lorelai/Rachel’s brief friendship to be underrated
Old 11-21-2019, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I would’ve loved to have seen that friendship continue on beyond that.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I would have liked to see that s well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I found Lorelai/Rachel’s brief friendship to be underrated
It really was.
Old 11-22-2019, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 11-24-2019, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 11-25-2019, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Why they were looking for the deer is beyond me but a lot of this show doesn't have much logic to it, so I stop questioning it.
Old 11-26-2019, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

To see if the deer had insurance?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread