Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It's a great title! I love reflecting on the pilot and I loved that line from Rory.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Great picture!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Crazy finale for THT!
Old 07-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It already ended?
Old 07-12-2018, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Congratulations Alexis on her Emmy nominations <3

Old 07-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's done amazing this season! Well deserved

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's great! I agree that she's been phenomenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
It already ended?
There were 13 episodes this season.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:28 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm super thrilled for her, she deserves it. Two of her colleagues were nominated in the same category (the ones playing Aunt Lydia & Serena). I think one of them will win, wonder which one. This is so great for her carreer! Already an emmy last year and now another nomination in an even bigger category.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-13-2018, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yay! I'm so happy for her! And for Yvonne's first Emmy nod!!! Ann Dowd, too.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yvonne's been amazing too! It's great that Alexis is a part of something with so much talent.
Old 07-14-2018, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Yvonne's been amazing too! It's great that Alexis is a part of something with so much talent.
Ugh, these kinds of things make me really want to watch the series but I'm just not in that headspace yet.
Old 07-14-2018, 12:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Ugh, these kinds of things make me really want to watch the series but I'm just not in that headspace yet.
Certainly requires you to be in a certain mood. While brilliant, we haven't seen the latest four episodes yet. It's just too dark for me at the moment. We'll continue soon though, I'm sure.
Old 07-15-2018, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Certainly requires you to be in a certain mood. While brilliant, we haven't seen the latest four episodes yet. It's just too dark for me at the moment. We'll continue soon though, I'm sure.
Yeah, it's just too much dark for me atm. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's like this.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Scrolling through pics. I don't know if I ever saw this one before.

Old 07-16-2018, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, that's some older stuff.

JustJared - Alexis Bledel Spies Vogue Eyewear
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top