Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2008, 08:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Rory ♥ Dean, Jess and Logan: Because they were all essential for her growth!

Dean The first boyfriend
Jess The first sweet adventure
Logan The first serious relationship

This is a thread dedicated to Rory and her three boyfriends, because I belive they were all important and meaningful for Rory... This thread is for people who like all guys and want to discuss in a positive light Rory's relationship with all of them!
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean, that's how your love will take me home back to you, and if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are, I know that day is coming soon, yeah, I'm coming back to
you...

Last edited by brazilianchick20; 08-15-2008 at 06:11 PM
brazilianchick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

I do agree with the title, they were all essential for Rory's growth.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with that statement as well
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with the title.

They all were a huge part of Rory's life.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'm not so sure this thread is a good idea. I'm afraid that fights could possibly start. I'm gonna talk with Steph to see what she thinks.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Absolute Fan

I understand! But the people who are supposed to be in this thread are those who LOVE all three guys. We would never bash any couple as we loved Rory with all of them!
Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean, that's how your love will take me home back to you, and if I wish upon that star, someday I'll be where you are, I know that day is coming soon, yeah, I'm coming back to
you...
Old 08-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As I said to Lindsay, I don't mind this thread as long as there is no fighting or bashing, if there is then it will be closed.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

isn't there already thread like this?
colorblind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just looked in the intro and the only one that I saw was similar was the Team Mates (Literatis & Sophies) thread. It's OT though.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

ups right..sorry
colorblind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Absolute Fan

I would love to have a thread to talk about these 3 relationships... I feel like whenever I talk about another ship in a particular shipper thread it creates tension!
you...
Old 08-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I like two of the guys but I can talk about the special places I believe are important in all three relationships.
In R/D it was Ms. Patty's I believe she mention him when they first met and where they first slept together figuratively in Rory's Dance my first episode ever of GG. Later on where they slept together for the second time literally even though it was not my favorite Rory moment its still was a special place for them.
R/J there is the bridge where they took the step to become a couple and ate lunch in a Tisket a Tasket
R/L have two special places because there that special one of them is the coffee cart where they first met where they had a conversation about Hemingway and where Logan picked up her change saying this would be a cute way to meet if we haven't met. Where later when they broke up Logan wait for her everyday as her guardian angel and they slowly made their way back to each other. The second place is the pool house now I know some people believe that they only had sex there, but that is a hundred percent not true. It is the place where they both had a sub party and where Logan complimented her on the first time on her journalism abilities. Later the place where Rory got cheered her up after her break up with Dean. It is the place where Rory told Logan she loved him, and even though he didn't say it back it was still a very emotional moment for them. It was the place where Logan was understanding when Rory confided in him about missing her mom. It is the place where they watched the movie Long Morrow and Logan said that is true love leading him to give her the true love Rocket
So those were the places I think signified all three relationships sorry if I elaborated two much on R/L its just the ship I know most of
Old 07-21-2014, 10:57 AM
New Fan

Hey, new to the board so forgive my reviving of Zombie threads but all I ever hear about when people talk about Rorys BFs is Dean, Jess and Logan.

What about Marty?

This guy was great, he was honest, they had common interests, he was smitten with her and really took it on the chin ridiculously well. He was also really good looking and I dunno but I think I'm just attracted to that blue collar thing he had goin on despite all the snobbery he was surrounded by.

Dean - lovely guy, hard to fault him really but he was gonna hold her back, no doubt about that
Jess - hard work but looks like he would have been worth it in the end
Logan - can understand why she fell for him, we've all had our Logans, but he was gonna be bad news. Give him another ten years and we;re talking classic closet alco, with resentment and longing for the good olf college days.

So... anyone still around on this thread?
Skinfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I saw positives in all of her guys and I don't necessarily agree with you on Logan's trajectory. Sometimes I find people can be surprising and willing to change (not completely of course, only in certain areas) and mature a bit as they get older, especially if they're with someone who steers them in the right direction, which I feel Rory would have. So, Logan I think was a decent human being, just in need of maturing a bit more.

I agree with your thoughts on Marty, I liked his blue collar character as opposed to the more affluent characters.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE=Talula78;77100250]I saw positives in all of her guys and I don't necessarily agree with you on Logan's trajectory. Sometimes I find people can be surprising and willing to change (not completely of course, only in certain areas) and mature a bit as they get older, especially if they're with someone who steers them in the right direction, which I feel Rory would have. So, Logan I think was a decent human being, just in need of maturing a bit more.

I agree with what you said about Logan
Reply   Post New Thread