Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2014, 07:11 PM
Spirk Forever

Moderator of ...
Jared Padalecki

I loved her with Dean the most in s1! Sweet 1st love!
Old 07-26-2014, 01:35 AM
Elite Fan

Dean was definitely a good first boyfriend. I enjoyed their relationship in season 1.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Dean was definitely a good first boyfriend. I enjoyed their relationship in season 1.
Yeah. Same here.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He reminds of my first love a lot

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Did your first love build you a car, Maria?
Old 07-28-2014, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No he wasen't that creative

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

I'm only on episode 603 of my rewatch, so I haven't fully formed my opinion on Logan yet (although I'm loving him), but I like this thread - I like Rory with all three guys for different reasons at different times.

I'm anxiously awaiting Jess' S6 return so I can see how he interacts with Logan.

Dean was a first boyfriend, and a good one. I don't think they were ever meant to be together forever. Although he'll probably always love her, he wasn't ultimately what she wanted unfortunately. I think part of her wishes she did!

Jess made sense. He challenged Rory in a way that Dean didn't. It was new and interesting. They had more common interests. I wish Rory had treated Dean better, but the transition to Jess was inevitable, and I think it was good for her growth (as the title states).

I'll be back with more Logan thoughts, but I actually like how the relationship started - it was more realistic to me especially for college (even if Lorelai wanted to roll her eyes at that concept). Logan committing right as she was ready to bail was the surprising part, but it's TV and it was sweet, so it worked. All of these guys gave her great experiences.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I like Rory with all three guys for different reasons at different times.
I see the good in all 3 of those relationships for ALL the characters involved. Thanks for bumping this thread!
Old 01-13-2015, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

This may sound cheesy, but I think Rory should be proud of her young love life. She had a lot of great experiences. Whoever she ended up with in the end, I know he was great, and I know she was great to him as well.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This may sound cheesy, but I think Rory should be proud of her young love life. She had a lot of great experiences. Whoever she ended up with in the end, I know he was great, and I know she was great to him as well.
That's true.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not cheesy in the slightest! She had it pretty good, I'd say! Rory was a smart cookie and I've no doubt that whomever she ended up with, it would've been the right match for her because, and I'm sure Lorelai would agree, I trust her judgement.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Not cheesy in the slightest! She had it pretty good, I'd say! Rory was a smart cookie and I've no doubt that whomever she ended up with, it would've been the right match for her because, and I'm sure Lorelai would agree, I trust her judgement.
I trust her judgement too. She may make mistakes here and there, but in the end, she chooses what's right and what's good for her. I really love that girl.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I trust her judgement too. She may make mistakes here and there, but in the end, she chooses what's right and what's good for her. I really love that girl.
Exactly. No one is perfect, people make mistakes and I'm very forgiving of them. I loved the character and believed everything she went through. I have it on good faith she ended up with the right person.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting thread...
always protect you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Interesting thread...
Haha, in a good way or a bad way?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top